Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Masquerade; Incarceration; Incursion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Masquerade; Incarceration; Incursion 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Masquerade; Incarceration; Incursion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 56
Login Redevance
Posta Masquerade

ID 46
Login Incarceration
Posta Incarceration

ID 61
Login Hayste
Posta Incursion

Accounts Masquerade and Incarceration were never logging on its own therefore multiple account and permanent ban

02-24-2009 01:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

erm no

Incarceration is UG3 he came & stayed at ours for the last week

Masquerade is Stallis

& Im Incursion

this is stupid
02-24-2009 01:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

Accounts Masquerade and Incarceration were never logging on its own therefore multiple account and permanent ban

This bit is funniest of all "It is possible to have more than one P.C in the house ...for your information I have 1 PC & 2 laptops !!" myself & Hayz spend most evenings talking to people in IRC some of whom are in fact mods,

I wonder how we do that Confused two windows on same PC obviously ....

Hahaha & I've been accused of sour grapes what next eh ?

I think this yet again shows how truly pathetic people can be, nosfo8r or something similar was in IRC shouting their mouth off at Hayz about being masqerade & I told them to get their facts right it was me , they were saying muti account & that they knew my log in which I will P.M you ...

It has been reported on Underworld server that we were playing from the same IP

Incarceration UG3
Incursion Hayz M

& Masquerade is me Stallis

Now ask ANYONE you like IF we are all the same person !!

Stallis

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 02-24-2009 10:13.

02-24-2009 09:31 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

hmmmm.... well

quote:
[R102] [ID 46] Playing from the same computer/ip

Reporting person: Id 46, login: Incarceration, char: Incarceration, IP 89.243.46.20
------------------------------------------------

- Incarceration Incarceration ; redevance masquarade ; hayste incursion

------------------------------------------------

E-mail: XXXXXX@live.co.uk
Send date: 2009-02-17 13:33:59

blanked my email... for obvious reasons

that is a message i received after i reported that i would be playing from the same IP....

as i arrived home this morning at just after 9AM i will have no need to play off the same ip.....

what is the point of this ban..... it was reported whilst i was staying at their house

now i am home i will have no need to...

please remove the ban and allow me to carry on with my account

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-24-2009 11:27.

02-24-2009 11:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Accounts unbanned for now BUT you'll be closely watched for account sitting. Reporting playing from the same IP does not mean that one is safe from being banned.

02-24-2009 18:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R2 Necropolis » MULTIACCOUNTS Masquerade; Incarceration; Incursion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH