Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » reporting auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page reporting auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

reporting auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm reporting myself because I think I might have paid too much for an item on auction. I bid a SS because I didn't want to run the risk of being outbid since I wouldnt be on for the auction end. I didn't want to break the SS down either.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=147dcc6bda

Several hours after bidding I looked in the auction history, there are only 2 sales for that item, one not on same level but both sold for a LS or less. I'm perfectly fine with paying a SS for this item because to me it's worth it, but since there seems to be an issue with pushing I reported the auction in closed auctions and made this thread as well.

02-24-2009 02:08 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » reporting auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH