Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War returns! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who will win the war?
The Source 59 72.84%
Family of Darkness 22 27.16%
Total: 81 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page War returns! 8 Votes - Average Rating: 7.388 Votes - Average Rating: 7.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

War returns! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

War is good for profit.
War generates unity & bravery.

In this realm, war makes us smile. Big Grin

The Source vs Family of Darkness
4 : 1

1. http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=46bfeaaa3e
2. http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c658544dd8
3. http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bb38ec7497
4. http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1f3d002bef
5. http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e69fac3972

The Source & Family of Darkness are going to war - the agreed rules are:-

1) 7 sieges in 7 days, the winner of the most sieges gets to ridicule the other, and proclaim how great they are.

2) Each siege will be for resources - no square take overs.

3) No Mercs. Sorry to all those blood-thirsty goons who want in on the action, but it is Source or Dark members only (this does include members who may currently be in other clans - come on home to your respective folds - we getting bloody!)

4) There will be no "leveling out" of the siege by either side. The number (or
point totals) of the people in the siege will be dependent on how much the clans
want to win.

5) There will not be organized "farming" of any clan members, by either of the
clans involved or allied parties.

The 1st siege is planned for Thursday 26th February.

Evan will be posting results of each siege as they finish.

WAAAAAAAR! Big Grin

Oh yeah, and the Diaries will continue. Pleased

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-24-2009 13:53.

02-24-2009 12:31 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good luck to both clansSmile
02-24-2009 13:13 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me? m i allowed?

02-24-2009 13:23 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
NateDogg
unregistered

Come on source, you can do 'em Wink
02-24-2009 13:36
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Wooohooo, more awesome stories! Go war go!

02-24-2009 13:37 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Clan: The Source

Yay! finally i can beat up a few folks again! Big Grin we need a poll!

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-24-2009 13:47 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

And we need some cute cheerleaders Big Grin
02-24-2009 13:51 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Poll added Smile
Hope to see more wars like this-spice things up in the server Smile

02-24-2009 14:03 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

Hahaha - yay the poll! Big Grin

Apparently, Evan & I are the only war-mongers on the server.... funny thing is we are both very chilled, well balanced, & amicable chaps (er, apart from Evan's thirst for gore, and my obsession with shiny, sharp knives!) Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-24-2009 14:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Apparently, Evan & I are the only war-mongers on the server.... funny thing is we are both very chilled, well balanced, & amicable chaps (er, apart from Evan's thirst for gore, and my obsession with shiny, sharp knives!) Tongue

Ahem, I think you will remember myself and some others starting a War thread sometime last year calling for outright chaos Tongue

02-24-2009 14:16 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Ahem, I think you will remember myself and some others starting a War thread sometime last year calling for outright chaos Tongue

Yeah, I remember you "talking" about it.... Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-24-2009 17:45 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

haha i voted for dark... seems we arnt doing so well lol.
its just a pity you dont have a training clan, as not all clans are high enough to take you on lol
02-24-2009 17:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

I thinking the Source could win. You're due one after your losses again us Wink

02-24-2009 17:58 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

tiger is going to DARK as he was a original member of DARK before so i m not quite sure which side will win Tongue should be interesting Wink

02-24-2009 18:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I'll be coming into it too. I'm oging to be in this war

Your imperfection.
02-25-2009 00:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
I'll be coming into it too. I'm oging to be in this war

Then where are you? Tongue
And yes, tiger is coming to DARK, minshres is going to Source. So we'll be pretty muched balanced out. Not that we weren't all ready. DARK technically has two floating out and about, not sure if they're coming in and Source actually has a former DARK member in their ranks...hehe
I talked about war too but no one picked up on it...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 02-25-2009 01:50.

02-25-2009 01:29 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Clan: Hll

My money's on Source, especially with the current line ups and were happy to take on the winner Big Grin or anyone else Evil

02-25-2009 05:35 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

I just want to remind people who keep applying to our clan:-

3) No Mercs. Sorry to all those blood-thirsty goons who want in on the action, but it is Source or Dark members only.

Sorry guys - but please stop applying.

There are a couple of mercs in our clan already, we will not be letting them join the sieges. (@Lys, yeah Bebbsy should really go back to you guys! Big Grin )

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-25-2009 08:55 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

lol. Yeah you guys are beating them off with sticks, our own original members from DARK are still out and about...jeez...lol.

@Helldemon, i think we're getting one or two tonight. our people are a bit slow on the uptake...lol. and i did offer war to you guys Wink

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 02-25-2009 15:14.

02-25-2009 15:09 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Hell demon ... in your next war count me in.... i wanna get in on this idea Smile

(i am an ORIGINAL member of v13)

Voted for Source Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-25-2009 15:45.

02-25-2009 15:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

dark is gonna win Tongue i will make damn sure of it Tongue lol.
go dark go dark.
02-25-2009 15:16 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I voted for dark obviously Smile should be fun Big Grin
02-25-2009 15:44 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
lol. Yeah you guys are beating them off with sticks, our own original members from DARK are still out and about...jeez...lol.

@Helldemon, i think we're getting one or two tonight. our people are a bit slow on the uptake...lol. and i did offer war to you guys Wink

OK, were take you on next if your still up for it after this 1

02-25-2009 15:57 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Go source Big Grin
get those ass kicking boot's shined ;P

looking fowrad to the results & the diaries Smile

02-25-2009 15:58 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

And there's the first siege Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-26-2009 19:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Nice win Smile it's gonna take a lot of work for Dark to even have a chance of getting past round 2

02-26-2009 19:11 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
You guys want us to lend you some mercs or do you have enough, lmao

i m having to repeat the exact same word natedogg said Tongue

02-26-2009 19:22 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
horsthorstmann

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
quote:

your weapons did a great job mister Wink next one will be far more interesting as most people wont lend anything. but i must say that worked well in source this time Smile did anybody note the shortage on blood these days? i hope we aren´t responsible for it lol.

oh, and thanks to dark for playing it fair, i didn´t hear of any ambushes from you guys. if we did it was for sure not on purpose Smile

how about doing one of the sieges with shop items? for the necro-feeling Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by horsthorstmann: 02-26-2009 21:20.

02-26-2009 21:20 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by horsthorstmann
quote:
quote:

your weapons did a great job mister Wink next one will be far more interesting as most people wont lend anything. but i must say that worked well in source this time Smile did anybody note the shortage on blood these days? i hope we aren´t responsible for it lol.

oh, and thanks to dark for playing it fair, i didn´t hear of any ambushes from you guys. if we did it was for sure not on purpose Smile

how about doing one of the sieges with shop items? for the necro-feeling Big Grin

Maybe after the last siege, as a sign of friendship. It would be a bit weird to change the rules during the war Wink

02-26-2009 22:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
horsthorstmann

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe after the last siege, as a sign of friendship. It would be a bit weird to change the rules during the war Wink

ha! if not i´ll do a naked one no matter what! Wink call me partyboy!

no seriously, if its like 4:0 we would have won anyways. we could do a funny one then.

02-27-2009 00:13 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
quote:

lmao i should have trademarked that, lol
Nice one source, be interesting to see DARK's reaction in the 2nd siege.
02-27-2009 09:58
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Clan: SRC/DASH

well I was a bit ehm.. surprised that Dark did not go all-in.. they still had members waiting for something or someone.. o.O anyway.. we had a nice win..Wink and lets see how the second siege goesWink

~M

02-27-2009 16:19 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

We've got people holding back AGAIN!

Your imperfection.
02-28-2009 03:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

And the second siege is finished Wink

02-28-2009 06:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Getting deja-vu with are war lol, look's like a clean sweep to me unless Dark do some changes

02-28-2009 07:20 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

quote:
ha! if not i´ll do a naked one no matter what! Wink call me partyboy!

no seriously, if its like 4:0 we would have won anyways. we could do a funny one then.

I rather liked Dragon Rider's suggestion of holding a beauty contest - highest appearance wins Tongue

DARK did seriously more damage in that last siege, if they carry on improving that way we might be in for a serious scrap towards the end!

02-28-2009 08:38 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
minshres
Viking

maybe i will also get a chance to join Tongue

02-28-2009 11:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

It seems more like one-sided slaughtering.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-28-2009 12:13 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

Ouch thanks...lol. Hey at least we did damage in the last one. We have 6 inactives, four of which aren't normally inactive (danged buggers I warned them all a week ago this would be coming grrrr) and we have about 3-4 who are just being chickens and don't feel like risking whatever PoH they have which sucks... so really, we're not at full power.

quote:

03-01-2009 00:36 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Oh damn... i just found out about this (that it was organised and against a strong clan)

Sorry lys, but from the looks of it, source is gonna win. DARK seems buggered with that many people not joining (and being inactive) anyway, if you read it here first, mind if i jump over (no, not a merc for anyone else reading this, origion = DARK, now at NIGHT because i'm "trying" and failing at helping lower levels get stronger, and i hate mercs anyway)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-01-2009 00:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War returns!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH