Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War returns! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Who will win the war?
The Source 59 72.84%
Family of Darkness 22 27.16%
Total: 81 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page War returns! 8 Votes - Average Rating: 7.388 Votes - Average Rating: 7.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL sorry DJ. I forgot about our natural longest standing original DARK member besides me and Lest...LOL. Ah those were the days, just the three of us fending for ourselves...LOL.
I love that you're trying and failing to help lower levels. You're still the jam of death though. i should make that you're ranking.... hehe.
Oh I know, good time everyone picked to up and leave...LOL.
Haha, saucemaker....

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-01-2009 01:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

XD Still wonder how you could forget me, but all's fine at least, guess you survived without me (at least in normal conditions XD)

And i'll always try and fail, no matter how many expos i do with low levels, a big-ass dragon likes to come along and ruin their exp (even if it's a bloody WT, which i barely get any exp for btw) and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T MAKE THAT MY RANKING!

Lastly, hasn't people just dissapearing constantly been happening in the clan? Hell, since teron is STILL in the double digit points (which he was stronger than ALL of us when he joined) then he's gotta be on an almost perma holiday XD

Siggy: What comes out from a convo sometimes... so weird but funny

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-01-2009 01:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Yep, scraped by on the skin of our teeth...lol.
DJ, we've been through this before, the dragons enjoying screwing you over. They just love beating you up... *cough cough* I'm using nicer words...LOL. haha, jam of death...what was the other name we called you??
Oh i know, DARK is in a constant state of losing people and gaining people. If you look at the list now and compare it to about 6 months ago, you'll see we have an entirely new crew. Heck, even compare it to about 2-3 months ago.
Nothing like chatzy though with added La Puce and Lestat....LOL
Okay, we should take this to PM now...LOL. since we're all ready talking in game...LOL.

Er... go DARK go?? LOL. Tongue

quote:

03-01-2009 01:18 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

Well i guess the clans got big teeth then XD

Lys... don't make me say it about the dragons and you. I only get screwed over fortunately, for you it was much, MUCH worse XD and the only other thing i can remember being called would most probably get me a warning in here, but to remind you, it had the word bunny in it (I BLAME PUCE!)

Is DARK gonna permanently be like that? If so, that just plain sucks, and i know, i recgonise all of 5 names in there, the rest are fresh meat... mmm meat... OH GOD NEED TO RE-PHRASE!

I wish puce didn't leave, he made chatzy funnier, now he's gone, at least the sofas clean, and he isn't constantly trying to screw me -.- (btw, wth made him bring up a fur-suit again?)
Strange how i only remember the bad things (well kinda bad, fun but not exactly an ice-cream cake memory)

Trying to keep on-topic: Source, you might be winning, but DARK will win this war, you might me more active, have better weapons, bigger people, more people joining... oh god where was i? Oh yeah, you might be bigger and stronger, but we our clan fighting right from the heart! *ack* *cough* oh shit... there's goes my heart... ok, we have MOST of our clan fighting from their heart, i'll be fighting WITH my heart *slings heart at source*

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-01-2009 01:48.

03-01-2009 01:48 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

Trying to keep on-topic: Source, you might be winning, but DARK will win this war, you might me more active, have better weapons, bigger people, more people joining... oh god where was i? Oh yeah, you might be bigger and stronger, but we our clan fighting right from the heart! *ack* *cough* oh shit... there's goes my heart... ok, we have MOST of our clan fighting from their heart, i'll be fighting WITH my heart *slings heart at source*

LOL. This right here is why I miss you...LOL.

haha, oh yeah... weren't there other names we used to call you though?? lol. haha... poor DJ. And yeah yeah, the dragons loved me too much *cough cough*

Yes you need to re-phrase. Tongue we've been like that since the beginning, I mean heck I have an old excel sheet I can show you and there's maybe like 3 names from that sheet that are in there now.

haha, that poor couch... and I have no idea... i don't think i was in that conversation.... and might have been because i was called the DARK bunny back then and it was mentioned... yeah....

Trying to keep ontopic: woot, we're two ahead on the third battle...LOL

quote:

03-01-2009 01:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Dark is gunna win this one...cuz i joined Wink oh yeaaa
03-01-2009 02:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

YES, another reason to post in this without being troubled with a warning afterwards. Since... ima reply to lys, and once the siege ends, i'll save it with the link and post it (Effectively making my post semi-important while being able to type what i want, to a limit)

Well a comment from me isn't me unless it's stupid and funny in some ways, maybe i've gotta just say more stuff like that on the board more often because it isn't like i'm staying in DARK for long enough to make up a months worth...

Uhh... i really can't remember most of the names i was called, i cycled through loads in the end, everything went back to DJ. And yup, the dragons went abit TOO far with their love for you XD

I SHOULD re-phrase, but i'm too slow to XD, it's fun to phrase things wrong, no matter who it is (but you MUST point it out and make them feel dirty... more fun XD) And you've got an excel sheet with 3 names of original members that have been there the whole time or something? (you've made me lose myself)

I wonder if anyones sat on that couch since... that would be grim... and i don't know either, lestat might know, but i think it was spurred by a convo me and lestat had before, but thanks for reminding me you was called dark bunny =D i forgot all about that XD Also reminded me, i'm getting a bunny ear hat =D

On-topic somewhat: Ok, post link once siege is finished, but this is unfair... i just went in with melee when i can just about pull off ranged, and i am ranged T_T what in hell am i gonna do when i'm trying to use a kit i've never even tested.

Link to siege: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aa3cef5fb7

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-01-2009 03:26.

03-01-2009 02:32 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL. I love you DJ, really I do...LOL
Awww, you can stay longer, you know you're always welcome too. Poor jam of death...lol.

Pft, I can't remember half the things we called you -_-' Oh wait, I remember Lest had a typing error once (when doesn't he actually...lol) and called you DK then we started calling you donkey kong...LOL. Let's not get into dragon love...LOL. I;ll make sure the turkey love you long time...LOL.

Yes but see, not re-phrasing is what makes you funny. Tongue and haha, yes I have an excel sheet with all of three names that are in the clan now. Or something to that effect.

I don't think chatzy's been used in a few months... we have each others MSN so it's a bit redundent now...LOL and haha at the bunny ear hat. Tongue

Heheh, I'd laugh if you did better at melee then ranged...LOL. On that note: Pulling a DJ means going into a war siege with the wrong gear.

@Titan, yep. Tongue

We're dead even now, this is going to be fun...LOL. GO DARK GO!!! I need a cheerleading outfit... wait scratch that, I'm in a clan with mostly males.

quote:

03-01-2009 02:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

We arnt dead, just need proper commitment in the seiges
03-01-2009 02:44 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
We arnt dead, just need proper commitment in the seiges

Dead even, meaning 22 vs 22...LOL. Silly titan. Tongue You got distracted didn't you?
Oh this is going to be a close one...19 minutes and counting...LOL. I love that DARK is made up of late nighters...lol

quote:

03-01-2009 02:49 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

Yay luv (that is most probably the first word i've voluntarily spelled wrong on this board, except acronyms... howdya spell that?) and lys, don't give me the choice, you KNOW what i'd choose... XD

Oh yeah, a whole day of becoming a freaking ape >_< didn't someone change it to donkey do- oh wait that was me -.-

I think it would most probably melt peoples brains if they found out what happened XD that sure was a sight to see though (not in a good way)

If i re-phrased things, i'd most probably become ghey, methphorically, and (hopefully not) literally >_< and not everyones got each others msn (meaning me and most of the people) And the bunny ear hat is so AWESOME, if i get it i'm wearing that everywhere i go, just for the fact it's bunnys XD

I'd be pissed if i done better using melee, then i'd wonder where the hell i went wrong on this server. Effective i woulda went ranged, found myself perfect with guns on the other server, and kicking ass more on underworld with melee, i'd most probably vomit >_<

@Titan: I have a feeling your wrong... very wrong XD

Lastly, unless you can SIMUTANIOUSLY tear off 30 mens balls at once, you'd be screwed, once again, metphorically, and literally XD

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-01-2009 02:53.

03-01-2009 02:51 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

im not drinking...lol

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

im in rep gear didnt get to change :'(
03-01-2009 02:58 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@Titan, you suck. LOL. Am i the only one on and it there with the right gear?? Jeez. LOL.

@ DJ: LOL What you want me to go find a cheerleading outfit now?? lol. hehe.

Haha, at least you were an ape with a lioncloth...wait... is that a good thing??? LOL

haha, melting people's brains. You and Lest could do that alone on a bad night. Tongue hehe, you and your obsession with bunnies...lol. I would ask if I could pat your bunny ears but you'll take that the wrong way.. then again, the wrong way is fun. Tongue

We find out in about three minutes Tongue haha, I'm going to die of laughter is you're a better melee then ranged.

LOL. Even better, tear off 30 men's balls through a screen, and with most of them hafl-way around the world. That would be epic. Tongue

NOOOOO The server went into back-up mode. :'(

quote:

03-01-2009 03:05 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i have a cool new weapon tho, bouth trolls nail Big Grin

And less spam please...chatsy? avaoids warnings Tongue
03-01-2009 03:07 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Oh you've gotta be kidding me... two people go in with wrong equips (me and titan) and if we just had the right things on, we could kicked their butts T_T

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aa3cef5fb7

EDIT: @Titan: HAHA, this is an edit so effectively i am not spamming, just extending my comment, I WIN! (ah sheet i lost the game)

Lys, if you put on a cheerleading outfit on, it would be the worst idea you've EVER had (but the best idea for everyone else) you'd hear 30 synch'd trousers ripping, or if not, at least some screaming because it went up too fast and they had no time to adjust XD

Wait... so now i'm tarzan? At least i'm freaking human XD

Ah the joys of screwing up convos and messing with people while lestat joined in... that was always funny, and that was my aim in most convos, except them serious convos, i'd try helping, then leaving -.-

Yup, obsession with bunnies, and to be honest, i really can't think of a way to intrepret "patting my bunny ears" wrong... i must be i'll...

Well... i died pretty damn quickly in that siege -.-

And i swear to god if you somehow managed to do that, i would start crying (from pain) and most probably stay the hell away from you because you would have powers par to god... aw hell, i'd purposely come and annoy you just to see you attempt (and succeed) again XD

Edited by Artoir, offensive language removed

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-01-2009 03:46.

03-01-2009 03:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Oh you've gotta be shitting me... two people go in with wrong equips (me and titan) and if we just had the right things on, we could kicked their asses T_T SHIT!!!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aa3cef5fb7

LOL. I was just thinking that. That was close...lol. See, not a total slaughter, jeez. If we keep this up we'll eventually beat them...LOL Ha, we got Evan. Sorry, that made my night and I don't know why....LOL.

quote:

03-01-2009 03:32 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

stop spamming u 3. if u wanna chitchat do it via pm.

03-01-2009 08:57 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Please keep the spam to a minimum Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
LOL Ha, we got Evan. Sorry, that made my night and I don't know why....LOL.

We're here to have fun, not to get PoH Wink

First post updated with the third siege.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-01-2009 10:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

There hasn't been nearly enough trash-talk on this thread... so here goes.

Hey Darklings.... yeah all you scary dwellers of the Dark!

When you gonna get your act together and give us a fight?

Yuh-huh, I'm giving you all a virtual Scottish salute - my bum is bared & waving in your direction!! hahahaha Tongue

Lys, sort them out - get those lazy-arsed, stoner clan-mates of yours out of their caves & into their fighting gear - let's RUMBLE!!! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-01-2009 17:06 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
stop spamming u 3. if u wanna chitchat do it via pm.

I wrote something about the war in each of my posts, you post didnt...at all :p

And souce wouldnt have a change cthulhu is dark went all in Wink

yea...thats right Tongue
03-01-2009 19:02 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Haha, yeah we spoke about the war in each post.
hey Cth: BRING IT!!!! We should call in some other original DARK members... hm... i wonder if llianna is free...hehe....lol.
And they're not all stoners, their just a bit...uh... slow?? LOL

quote:

03-02-2009 00:54 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Nemazis warning for offensive language

03-02-2009 02:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

First post updated.

We have a little participants crisis Tongue

03-02-2009 09:36 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

just like we had evan Wink
03-02-2009 09:40 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Shame Evan.... I meant we walked all over your sorry backsides this time.... it'll be close and probably depend on criticals if both clans go all in I reckon..... damn I have none!!!!

Your imperfection.
03-02-2009 13:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

we got so bored of smashing u lot we decided to change gear and play around with u lot. if u had lost then... i dun need to say it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 03-02-2009 18:21.

03-02-2009 18:19 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nemazis
Lord

Uhh... who's hosting the next siege, when, why hasn't it already been started, i still can't spell your name cthulhu (is that right) what the hell does (SP?) mean (yes, i've veered the hell of track) and WHY HASN'T THE BEATDOWN STARTED YET?!?!?! *bursts into maniacial laughter while crying*

By the way, it's particially on-topic (just the beginning, the rest is god knows where)

EDIT: Nvm... siege started.

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-03-2009 00:26.

03-02-2009 23:58 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

quote:
we got so bored of smashing u lot we decided to change gear and play around with u lot. if u had lost then... i dun need to say it.

Hey I did pretty well with C's shurikens! I like having 8 attacks per round xD No substitute for my knives though...

I am going full in this time! DARK has had one easy victory, time to put the boot in and show them who the smeg is best Big Grin

GO SOURCE!

03-03-2009 10:40 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

First post updated.

03-03-2009 18:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Nemazis
Lord

You've gotta be kidding me... too many of your clan uses shurikens of reaction (and i swear if someone recommends i should use a shuriken i'll shove an arrow up their butt)

Next time (If there ever is one) try using a weapon without a trillion bajillion million fillion dillion krillion attacks per round =P

I'm backety back back
03-03-2009 18:39 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
MIatz0Pheron

images/avatars/avatar-290.jpg

Registration Date: 12-02-2007
Clan: SRC/DASH

well the last laugh is the best they say.. Smile I think this one concludes it all.. even with our leader being farmed before the end of phase 1 we did some serious damage.. and we won with half of the clan still aliveSmile

that should say something now doesn't it?Big Grin

~Miatz

03-03-2009 18:53 MIatz0Pheron is offline Homepage of MIatz0Pheron Search for Posts by MIatz0Pheron Add MIatz0Pheron to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for MIatz0Pheron
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by MIatz0Pheron
well the last laugh is the best they say.. Smile I think this one concludes it all.. even with our leader being farmed before the end of phase 1 we did some serious damage.. and we won with half of the clan still aliveSmile

that should say something now doesn't it?Big Grin

~Miatz

Yes it does infact... it says that you guys USE HAXZ XD Just kidding, but seriously it's hard to fight against so many shurikens, it's worse than trying to swap a flipping fly, just instead of normal flys, these flys are targeting our eyes, and are extremely painful, and chances are moving at 100mph XD

Anyway, good sieges, despite us getting smacked and only being there for the last 3 sieges (not that i helped much in them) and *sniff* don't rub our losses in our face! *bursts into tears and runs away*

~DeathJam

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-03-2009 19:00.

03-03-2009 18:57 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
You've gotta be kidding me... too many of your clan uses shurikens of reaction (and i swear if someone recommends i should use a shuriken i'll shove an arrow up their butt)

Next time (If there ever is one) try using a weapon without a trillion bajillion million fillion dillion krillion attacks per round =P

I normally use Good Shuri of reaction +1...

but actually tried a different setup with Good Sniper +1 ( 2 shots, cape of speed )

so we were not in Full shurikeen force

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-03-2009 20:23 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

Now the flaming has begun..... rofl...no...it was a nice last round of a nice war and i´ve lost 845 hops...lol!
03-04-2009 00:58 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

That was a fantastic war! I'm sure most of us really enjoyed it, Dark were very admirable adversaries who really made us work for the last battle.

I'm proud of the Source and all our excellent fighters - well done guys Smile Its nice to get a win, but to be honest I really enjoyed the last war as well, even if V13 did wipe the floor with us Tongue

So... given a few weeks to claw some blood back, when's the next war? xD

03-04-2009 08:42 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr! Big Grin

It was good fun. Unlucky Lys & all the guys & gals of Dark, better luck next time.

Errrr, oh yeah, we won, we won, we won! (that's some light nose rubbing for DJ, don't wanna make him more scared of me than he already is! Big Grin )

@ Kal - next war!!!!!!! Are you mad - you've seen what these things do to me - do wanna live with a virtual war obsessed nutjob..... er, don't answer that. :X

Well done Source guys - you make me proud (taps chest & wipes tear from eye). And thanks to Evan for being such a great leader & letting me get away with this twice! Big Grin

MORE WAR!! Come you lot, I wanna see some other clans going at it - can I be a spectator for once please. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-04-2009 20:02 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Let's pick on BoS or .DB. this time! Tongue

03-04-2009 20:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minshres
Viking

lol we might wanna try v13 again then move on to bos/db Tongue

03-05-2009 19:43 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

quote:

Am sure we can come to an arrangement if your up for it Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 03-05-2009 21:09.

03-05-2009 21:09 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
quote:

Am sure we can come to an arrangement if your up for it Smile

Think you scared 'em away Wink
03-10-2009 12:30
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War returns!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH