Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expos.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page expos.... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.502 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

expos.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

soz if this is in the wrong place...

wel not sure if anyone else is having this problem but over the last 2-3 months in expos i have rarely ever got the monster i been looking for even if the odds are greatly on my side...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d960bd218a
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fcbca52794
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d86472bab4

and also 2 of my friends have resulted in remus and romulus's at devils finger and other expos have not brought the right expo monster.
so i was wondering how does expos work? how do you get the right monster?
and will the chances of getting those monsters ever have the right probability implemented?

also about leg 2 handed guns...the drop rate is rubbish compared to that of the one handed guns, and yet you can do soo much more with one handed guns.
i thought 2 handed guns drop rate should be higher.
02-24-2009 18:12 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamess36362
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sry multi-post accidentally.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 02-24-2009 18:31.

02-24-2009 18:31 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im pretty sure that you can guess what im about to say, but ill say it anyway.

the random number generator loves nobody.
02-24-2009 18:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

now a days i get surprised if i see a successful expos rather than being surprised by seeing failed expos. interesting innit. i jus dun a expo and guess what i thought when i saw one message for expo report. "lets do some quests now" this expos success rate is so rubbish. it doesn't even fit the random error description. it like ..... how do u say it... those who every does expos jus FAIL!!!

02-24-2009 18:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Well I must admit these days we are failing more than usual.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-24-2009 18:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e133f09c1d

here's another link in the same day i believe.

02-24-2009 18:47 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I am getting the same aswell but as bob said...th rng loves nobody Wink
02-24-2009 21:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Huh...oddly we've had two badge gains in DARK the past week... a red and a hydra... lol.
Normally that happens though, I mean it happened with a visitor we've got...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-25-2009 00:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
NateDogg
unregistered

I think the expo luck comes and goes, we used to have no luck for a weeks or so getting big beasties, then in the last week 2 people get golden badges, i get my noble and we almost kill our first Medusa.

but i do agree that you do get more fails than successes.
02-25-2009 11:39
jamess36362
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamess36362

@bob and who ever else thinks it is to do with the rng:
last 5 devils finger expos in db that i know of was 7 golems, 1 medusa and 1 remus and romulus. meaning to get a remus and romulus it was a 1 out of 9 chance. now for it to happen 5 times it would be 1 out of 59049 probability. now tell me how is that random???
02-25-2009 14:44 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

please refer to evans sig lol

yes i know the feeling.... but has anyone considered that maybe taking down the higher end mobs in act 1 would be any easier?

we made the choice to move to act two so the mobs we get are stronger.... i am just wondering if act 2 has anything to do with getting a stronger monster (eg hydra in white tower)

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-25-2009 15:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

RNG, thread closed

02-25-2009 17:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » expos....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH