Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Demonic Club of Agility » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Demonic Club of Agility 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PrezesStrzykawa

Registration Date: 02-19-2009

Demonic Club of Agility Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Demonic Club of Agility

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 11 - 14
Effects: Chance to hit +4, AGILITY +13, damage increased by 2 for every 4 char levels, HP -7 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 22, KNOWLEDGE: 15, AGILITY: 5
Selling price: 18 350 Lgo

how much?

02-25-2009 16:19 PrezesStrzykawa is offline Search for Posts by PrezesStrzykawa Add PrezesStrzykawa to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2-3k

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
02-25-2009 16:22 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
TomasVonBreslau

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Neropolis:TomasVonBreslau
02-25-2009 17:31 TomasVonBreslau is offline Search for Posts by TomasVonBreslau Add TomasVonBreslau to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Demonic Club of Agility

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH