Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » Sisters of Darkness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sisters of Darkness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Melisende

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: Sisters

Sisters of Darkness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Melisende pulled her teeth out of her opponents neck. With disgust she looked at the body. He was unconscious but not dead. The law of the city did not allow her to destroy him. Instead he would recover and attack her again, eventually.
This law was holding and ruthlessly enforced by the remaining authorities . Nobody knew why and how but since the Lord of Darkness vanished and with him all the Vampires in the inner circles,chaos and constant fighting had broken out throughout the suburbs of the city.
She looked around her , into the near wasteland where the lowest of the Vampires were living.
But her dream to move up in the pecking order of the city was closer to reality then ever before.
But strange rumors about band s of other vampires rotting together to maximize their powers and to protect each other had reached her ear.
The latest fight brought her to realize, that she needed protection as well. And there would be others in the same position.
But what to do … so she decided to move out and look for fellow Sisters, to defend each other and to grab their share of the riches and powerful Items which were rumored to be scattered throughout the Wasteland … protected by mighty beasts no Vampire alone could hope to defeat.
So she let the body of her opponent laying in the ruins and started the journey to find fellow

Sisters of Darkness

and together they would grow in Power and maybe one day in the future one of them could be crowned

Lady of Darkness
02-25-2009 18:22 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
Melisende

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: Sisters

Thread Starter Thread Started by Melisende
Claninfos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today i founded the Clan Sisters of Darkness (Sisters)

This clan is a englishspeaking Clan for FEMALE Charakters.

Clanrules can be decided when we are a few , but there will be an Inactivity rule and a siege rule

I am looking for People who play this game for Fun but still seriously.

Looking forward to good times with the Sisters of Darkness.

Applications welcome
02-25-2009 18:26 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
carfreak1969

images/avatars/avatar-395.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2009

Join Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i would like to join your clan, please feel free to check me out. I believe I can offer you a valuable asset to your Clan. I fight like a true killer (a true Vampire).

I await your calling
03-22-2009 17:51 carfreak1969 is offline Search for Posts by carfreak1969 Add carfreak1969 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for carfreak1969
jezzicaz789

Registration Date: 11-26-2009

RE: Claninfos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Melisende
Today i founded the Clan Sisters of Darkness (Sisters)

This clan is a englishspeaking Clan for FEMALE Charakters.

Clanrules can be decided when we are a few , but there will be an Inactivity rule and a siege rule

I am looking for People who play this game for Fun but still seriously.

Looking forward to good times with the Sisters of Darkness.

Applications welcome

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

11-26-2009 09:04 jezzicaz789 is offline Search for Posts by jezzicaz789 Add jezzicaz789 to your Buddy List
ZANE

Registration Date: 12-21-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What happened to you clan?

IGN:ARKNUS
01-25-2010 01:42 ZANE is offline Search for Posts by ZANE Add ZANE to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Necropolis » Sisters of Darkness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH