Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Venomous Knife of Skill » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Venomous Knife of Skill
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Czerniak

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Venomous Knife of Skill Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Venomous Knife of Skill CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 5 - 6
Effects: Chance to hit +5, chance for critical hit with weapon +3 %, AGILITY +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 22, AGILITY: 28
Selling price: 10 900 Lgo
02-26-2009 17:10 Czerniak is offline Search for Posts by Czerniak Add Czerniak to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Czerniak
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10K + now, lots more later!

Great find!

02-26-2009 17:21 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Kizame

images/avatars/avatar-363.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: [DASH]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10k ??? joke?

my Good Antique Dagger

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 19 - 20
Effects: Chance to hit +12, AGILITY +15, weapon damage +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 14, STRENGTH: 12
Selling price: 8 400 Lgo

was evaluated about 4k and you think that is worth 10k??

I think 2,5 - 3k

I'm Polish so don't be mad about my English Big Grin
02-26-2009 18:14 Kizame is offline Search for Posts by Kizame Add Kizame to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Effects: Chance to hit +5, chance for critical hit with weapon +3 %, AGILITY +12

the agility make it worth it for melee users (like me) at this stage, that item is worth it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-26-2009 18:55.

02-26-2009 18:54 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
ifryt

Registration Date: 02-23-2009

max 2k

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
02-26-2009 20:48 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

2.5-3k max i would say... if you could merge it would be worth 10k + but you cant so its not

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-26-2009 21:16 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Kermit

images/avatars/avatar-396.gif

Registration Date: 04-23-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: .F.n.V.

Venomous Knife of Skill ~2 k

02-26-2009 22:26 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Venomous Knife of Skill

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH