Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stones » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Stones 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jordanrazor

Registration Date: 06-07-2007

Stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe it would be a good idea if you can buy stones using points of progress what do you think?
06-08-2007 12:40 jordanrazor is offline Search for Posts by jordanrazor Add jordanrazor to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think this is a good idea
the stones would have to be expensive though

CLICK.
06-08-2007 12:42 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know what you are heading at, and... No, it would be a terrible idea. The possibility to trade for Points of Progress is the worst that has ever happened to Necropolis. This should not happen in here. In any possible form.
06-08-2007 12:50 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

I think that it would be nice option to buy stones for PoP. I don't know situation on polish servers but I don't see anything wrong on it.
Players would put stones on auction like items so no one would be sure from who is he buying stone.
06-08-2007 13:48 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

I agree, this is a really good idea. Obviously the stones won't be cheap, but it'l be worth it.

Oh and Hyperborean chill out rofl, it's only a game.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
06-08-2007 16:49 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

N ot a good idea because who has the most strones? high level players, they then get loads of PoP and becoming even stronger and unreachable. the gap between low level players and highlevel players would be un reachable
06-08-2007 17:41 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by izthemasterqq

Oh and Hyperborean chill out rofl, it's only a game.

I'm duded out to the limit.

Which does not change anything in my opinion. Bad idea.
06-08-2007 17:54 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
jordanrazor

Thread Starter Thread Started by jordanrazor

Well i still think it would be a good idea because they must of had points of progress anyway to get up so high. So this might help the lower levels 2 Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jordanrazor: 06-08-2007 18:02.

06-08-2007 18:01 jordanrazor is offline Search for Posts by jordanrazor Add jordanrazor to your Buddy List
jordanrazor

Thread Starter Thread Started by jordanrazor

Also it will make the auctions more intense which will be very interesting as players will wont the best items
06-08-2007 18:03 jordanrazor is offline Search for Posts by jordanrazor Add jordanrazor to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

I also think this will be a good idea

06-08-2007 18:52 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

RE: Stones Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jordanrazor
Maybe it would be a good idea if you can buy stones using points of progress what do you think?

I think it's good idea too, but which operator, administrator will do this...
I think nobody Wink

06-08-2007 19:39 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

I agree with Hyperborean!
On first polish server, Necropolis, were direct trade items for PoP and top players who have most PoP had best items. Now it would be even worse because of expeditions - few hundreds PoP for strong players who have chance against dragons.
So:
Top Players have more exp than lower rank players = more stones than others = better items => bigger gap between top and the rest.

So in my opinion it's very bad idea...

06-08-2007 21:39 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Such things may be added to second server but I can't promise anything. On this server there won't be anything like this.

06-08-2007 21:59 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Stones

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH