Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leaving » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Leaving
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Leaving Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well guys it looks like my time has come i will no longer be playing this game. so i guess this is farewell.

Bye.

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

02-27-2009 16:23 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BYEEEE DOM

Smile
02-27-2009 16:49
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Seeya man.

02-27-2009 19:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Bye dom. Why are you leaving?

EDIT: Mental note to self, avoid boards after booze.

Dom apologies for my stupidity.

Sad to see you go, wish you all the best in RL

02-28-2009 01:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I think it may have to do with the ban Artoir

See you Dom.Good Luck

Your imperfection.
02-28-2009 01:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Good luck in whatever you do next Dom.

02-28-2009 02:42 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

I know that you're an dold player, and no offense but if you quit this easely cause you got banned that means that either you're bored and you don't want to play again or you were multiaccounting and don't want to wait a month for this, either ways, if you give up this easely it means you don't desurve to play this game. I was banned to, but i had patience and things had gone back to normal again. You should rethink about it, since if you start from 0 again in the future you might find the game lame after you had you're other chars. Wahtever you're decision will be, Take Care and have fun whatever game you'll play from now on.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-28-2009 10:27.

02-28-2009 10:26 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

it is because of the ban but its a permanent ban and they have refused my explanation so they arent going to lift my ban are they????

02-28-2009 13:11 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

no they wont but it doesnt stop you starting from scratch

02-28-2009 14:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by dom2007
it is because of the ban but its a permanent ban and they have refused my explanation so they arent going to lift my ban are they????

they can.. you can appeal after 30 days.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-28-2009 14:33 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

yes but i have already appealed and they refused it and i didnt have more than 1 acount so i shall us exactly the same explanation s they are going to refuse my explanation again arent they

02-28-2009 22:41 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

you can appeal 30 days after ban, although what can convince them is unknown..

03-01-2009 00:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by dom2007
yes but i have already appealed and they refused it and i didnt have more than 1 acount so i shall us exactly the same explanation s they are going to refuse my explanation again arent they

If they see you're stubern and don;t give up easely they might think "Hey! This guy isen't multiaccounting, let's give him one more try" That's why you gotta wait and try again, it dosen't cost you anything. Messege Sz again at the end of march and maybe hi'l unban you're accounts.

03-01-2009 21:48 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Mortis
Emperor

Well if he will do it, he will unban only one account as he is considered multiaccounter.

03-01-2009 21:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leaving

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH