Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ambush » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ambush
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Ambush Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't attack. When I click on start attack it says always "Attack will be possible in 1 sec.".
I even left to ranking to chose player again but still it is the same.

The player that I could not attack is ANUBIS for other vampires it is normal.
I try to attack him for about 5 min.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 06-08-2007 14:28.

06-08-2007 14:24 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

RE: Ambush Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Does it happen only when You try attack this one player or does it happens with others too?

2. Does it still happens now?

3. Have any other players experienced this problem as well?

Thank You.
06-08-2007 14:41 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't know. I was trying to attack him for about 1 min then I wrote this message and try again. It was still the same. then I attacked someone else and attack went.

Now I can attack him.
06-08-2007 15:17 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had the same problem with ANUBIS and Elisabeth Smile

now its OK i think

sorry for my english xD
06-08-2007 15:25 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Ambush

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH