Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » N64 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page N64
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

N64 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all, just downloaded the n64 and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for games to get?

So far i got

-Majoras mask
-Ocarena of Time
-Bomerman 64
-Snowboard Kids
-Clayfighter 62 1/3
-Lylat Wars

Their the ones i played as a kid and wondered if theres any greats im missing out on? ^^

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-01-2009 16:26 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You downloaded the N64 emulator? (project 64?) Can you tell me how to get it working once i download it? I tried before and it didn't work T_T

Anyway, get megaman, it's a pretty fun game, and also get F-Zero X, lovely racing game, nothing more fun than doing loops and smashing into other cars to knock them off the stage =D

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-01-2009 18:07 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It def. is the best F-Zero, i played the one on the ps3 recently but its just not the same (the barriers around the track may have something to so with it?)

I also go the Wonder Project J 2 translation, but i needa combine 2 iso's which i cant be bother about right now, but it does look fun!

@Nemazais..aazis.. (you) ¬_¬

I just downloaded it and up-packed it, its the 2007 version lol

Was trying to get final fanatsy 12 for the pc and ended up with this.. dont no how tho! ... Still dont have FFXII Crying .. I needa get me a PS2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 03-01-2009 18:16.

03-01-2009 18:15 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Bomberman
Zelder
Bubble bobble

They were the best games..... well, they were the only nintendo games I used to play, so to me they were the best! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-01-2009 18:39 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Mario kart 64
Mario tennis
Mario parties
nightmare creatures
ogre battle 64
paper mario
yoshi's story
shadowgate
shadowman
toy story 2

cant remember that many n64 games, those ones are fairly good tho
03-01-2009 18:53 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Was waiting for u titan, thought u would know of a few! ^^

Already have ogre battle and shadowgate but havnt played them yet, what are they like? lol, im guna get mario tennis, sounds fun =}

03-01-2009 19:01 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

They are ok, they take a while to get into tho
03-01-2009 19:22 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

since no one has mentioned it yet-goldeneye.

03-01-2009 20:09 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

OOoooooh Golden Eye - how could I forget - I loved that game... damn, I wanna play that now!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-01-2009 20:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

hahh omg i used to have an N64 and i used to play zelda i spent most of my time on that game it sucked coz i couldn't do it but it waz good haha

whoopp whoop get that one DD Smile
03-01-2009 20:16
AudatiousTitan
Lord

He mentioned both zeldas in his original post
03-01-2009 20:19 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
OOoooooh Golden Eye - how could I forget - I loved that game... damn, I wanna play that now!

i was shocked no one said it-its the first one i think of when i think of the n64, after ocarina of time.

Donkey Kong 64
Banjo-Kazooie,
Castlevania,
Conker's Bad Fur Day (so addictive),
Super smash bros,
Turok,

I can't think of anymore right now.

03-01-2009 20:20 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

lol, i already got goldeneye! ^_^

Tho i think il get turok, i remember trying to stab a stegosaurus (big dinosaure) with my knife... i turned around and stood on me!!

Isnt there a few turok games on it?

03-01-2009 20:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Isnt there a few turok games on it?

i think there is about 3...don't quote me on that though-I can't quite remember.

03-01-2009 20:46 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Go here!

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/nintendo/...tter-today.html

Here are noted most of the popular N64 games, i for one have emulators for any type of console ever made(except for WII) and i'm playing my console games on my pc with a gamepad Wink

03-02-2009 18:36 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
DemonDude2
Lord

I was there, has a few things on N64, originally wasnt guna add majoras mask to the top 10 Mad

Would you be able to get me links to setup FFXII on the PC?

03-02-2009 18:47 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Clan: NIGHT

I loved Goldeneye was also surprised nobody mentioned it anyway my favorite game was DARK very similar to goldeneye but when you have no one to play mutiplayer with DARK is class you can play mutiplayer with the AI and choose what they're personality is like (my favorite is teams with the vengeance type on your side I killed a few once and then had them trying to kill me it was funny but kinda challenging when trying to win. Oh really wanna play that game again.

Mario Kart 64 another fav of mine can't think of anymore at the current time

03-02-2009 21:48 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

You mean Perfect Dark battleox? I didn't even find out until kinda recently that Perfect Dark Zero (out on xbox 360) was the sequel to one that was on N64.

Anyway, another game, Diddy kong racing. All the fun of driving in karts, hoverboats, and flying in a plane all at once =D Also, magic missles XD

P.S I found turok hard as hell, never could clock it, but damn was the map (when opened) a useful bow aimer XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-03-2009 00:07 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

I whiled many, many long stoned nights playing F-zero-X and Diddy Kong Racing in my teens xD Excellent games! Goldeneye was also fantastic, I wasn't very good at it but the paintball cheat was pretty Tongue

Hiiiiii, Aaaahm BAAAANJO!

03-03-2009 10:20 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Lasher

quote:
I was there, has a few things on N64, originally wasnt guna add majoras mask to the top 10 Mad

Erm...sure but...what is FFXII?

03-03-2009 12:02 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Gder

Registration Date: 01-25-2009

No one mentioned Super Mario 64?? It is one of the best game for big N64.
03-03-2009 12:24 Gder is offline Search for Posts by Gder Add Gder to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

quote:
Originally posted by Gder
No one mentioned Super Mario 64?? It is one of the best game for big N64.

The reason i didn't mention it is because i have the project 64 emulator and its really hard to work that game on it. The camera angles suck and some of the moves dont seem to work (i found the same thing with yoshi's island) and it makes the game really difficult to play. It might just be fault with that particular emulator though

03-03-2009 13:02 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lasher
quote:

Erm...sure but...what is FFXII?

Final Fantasy 12 Tongue

@ Nemo - Hell yeah it is, the C keys are the delete/home etc keys, no sense in that! You really need a gamerpad to play it right (il be getting mine soon... hopefully)

03-03-2009 14:23 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

Any game from any consoles you can play on any keyboard, it's just a matter of what kind of person you are, if you spent alot of years on PS or XBox and you're used with either gamepads/joysticks or keyboards, and about that game not working properly on you're pc might be because of the hardware you've got or the emulator being bad, i honnestly needed to search and try a tone of emulators till i found some witch didn't gave you errors and that they woulde've let you play in fullscreen, tough if it's not the emulator and you're hardware nemo, then you should try playing it in window mode, since some of the games i play work really bad or look very bad in FS mode. And about final fantasy, i didn;t even knew FFVII was working on N64(not a big fan of the saga).

03-03-2009 21:19 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

oh i kept playing the game till i finished it (stubborn lol), it was just more difficult than it should have been. I've tried other emulators but I found project 64 to be the least buggy. My atari emulators just never worked though. It's not my hardware-it was how the game itself was set up. the camera angles were not scripted to accurately reflect the n64 game. and i never used fs mode-graphics were too poor to be worthwhile

03-03-2009 21:52 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Curse Caster

images/avatars/avatar-315.jpg

Registration Date: 12-23-2008
Clan: END

I like fullscreen mode!! Even though it looks a bit odd ^-^
no, FF12 is on the ps2. i just cant find any ISOs for it, all the sites ive been 2 are old and take a year 2 download!!

03-04-2009 08:20 Curse Caster is offline Search for Posts by Curse Caster Add Curse Caster to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Just wana say that i got my ps3 controller to work with the emulator, loads more fun useing a remote than a keyboard ^_^

03-04-2009 14:12 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » N64

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH