Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Innappropriate name... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Innappropriate name...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Innappropriate name... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now, I'm generally not one for complaining or grassing on anyone, but is this really an acceptable name for a game?

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=648

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dreamdusk: 03-03-2009 01:20.

03-03-2009 01:17 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Melisende

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: Sisters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also found someone with the name Hilter - you just need to switch the two middle letters.
Apparently some people cant let the Ideology out of the game. Very sad ...
03-03-2009 07:48 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Melisende
I also found someone with the name Hilter - you just need to switch the two middle letters.
Apparently some people cant let the Ideology out of the game. Very sad ...

Actually i no the guy called Hilter, its a nickname from when he was a child.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-03-2009 08:29 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Melisende

If that is true then ok ... but still it sounds not very clever to use it ...
I dont know about Poland (are where you are from) but unfortunately in germany such slightly changed name are usually used to mask a certain ideology.
But i know that it is not the same all over Europe/the World.

So if i saying something .. i apologize for it .

But if you know him - what was his crime to earn such a nickname :-)
03-03-2009 10:57 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The nick has been changed and the user banned, thank you.

Melisende - complaints is no place for discussions. If you have a complaint please make another thread. This time no warning as I can see you're new to the board.

03-03-2009 18:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by dreamdusk

Thanks for that. Cool

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

03-03-2009 21:36 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Melisende

Ok - thanks Szeszej will keep it in mind
03-04-2009 07:48 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Innappropriate name...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH