Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis 1 handed guns + their future » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1 handed guns + their future
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

1 handed guns + their future Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So far ive been set up for guns, my perception is above 30 and my knowledge is 20

I was just thinking about what i would use when i get older: 2 perfect uzis, and then eventually legendary versions.
I started thinking of diablo ripping mobs apart with his and as i have used ranged for so long on underworld, i thought that this would be really fun.

But as their are no tatoos, the strength of guns falls by a landslide, i dont know if the items of this realm have made 1 handed gus usable on mobs, but without tatoos im wondering if its possable.

I no that i can switch back and forth easily, but its helpful to know at these early stages to determin where to spend my points. Can anyone help me with this?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-03-2009 16:07 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

has any1 confirmed that there is an act two in this type of realm? i havent read it to be confirmed anywhere yet (although sorry if i am mistaken) and that meens that leg 1h guns would not be available...

so im not sure if tht effects ur decision or not...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-03-2009 17:03 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
DemonDude2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good point, but im guessing their is, its been broght up b4 and no1 said no - even though theres a few polish here
Im just keeping my fingers crossed, no act 2 will make me leave that server!!

03-03-2009 17:17 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Well if you looked at the tutorial, you might get your answer. http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=The_II_Act

Ctrl + F "Legendary items" and down there you'll see tha ton underworld, there's legendary items, and on necropolis, there's also legendary items (just with a different effect) so i assume there will be an act II on this server ASWELL as legendary items (only prob, requirements go up a little, but a small price to pay for extra shots and damage =P)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-03-2009 18:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Ah i didnt put 2 and 2 together lol Pleased
Ive actually read that to see the items, im really dense! lol

But act 2 guns wont be getting a good boost,

Necropolis
Effects increased by 35% and requirements increased by 20%

Underworld
Requirements lowered by 20%, 1 additional attack and damage increased by 20%

I kinda think were getting riped off without tatoos.. what does it mean by effects.. 1 handed guns have no effects? 2 handed does.. but that means that in act 2, 1 handed guns become obsolete, even the legendary versions?

03-03-2009 18:57 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

wait until you have 2 good/perfect uzi or a good ak-47.. or 2 perfect glock.. then you will see a gunman is very powerful in necro server

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 03-03-2009 19:30.

03-03-2009 19:29 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

against somthing like a pheonix or hydra?
If they can then im def. guna stay on this path me thinks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 03-03-2009 19:33.

03-03-2009 19:31 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Demondude, effects mean damage, attacks per round, chance of critical hit etc. It doesn't have to have a specific effect (eg +10 weapon damage) to boost it (and that one is just a guess)

Anyway, assuming i AM right, then wouldn't you like the sound of two legendary perfect uzis? (3 - 41 damage per shot, 8 or 9 shots per round? PER uzi? [random calculation, used perfect uzi weapon damage/shots / 100 * 35 + perfect uzi weapon damage/shots, don't know if that's a valid answer])

I'm backety back back
03-03-2009 19:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Perfect Uzi's have six attacks on Necro I believe... Scorpios ten... so I'm told by a polish player. And I've seen some of her expos without legendary, thewy tear them apart.

Legendary adds it's bonus onto everything about the weapon I believe.... also I think mobs are a little weaker

Your imperfection.
03-04-2009 00:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Ah... so the bonus isn't included with the weapon attacks... well makes sense, guess it'd be a little TOO overpowered if legendary added extra attacks.

Anyway, HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! THAT'S CRAZY! Oh DAYUM... i defo would be a 1h gunner now, ESPECIALLY after finding out about the scorpios... heh... two perfect scorpios with 10 attacks each, now that's rape

I'm backety back back
03-04-2009 00:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Actually I don't know if it adds to attack number Nemazis... it may very well do... you'll have to ask Sesz directly.

Your imperfection.
03-04-2009 02:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

That's why i made this thread: Help thread for starters on Necropolis , but everyone seems to know everything.

Legendary Perfect Skorpios will have 11 attacks, HOWEVER, for example on polish servers there is NO legendarny perfect scorpio on ANY server, it's so extremely rare.

And don't complain on firearms, till now noone even found Shirt of Orchid. You will see how powerful it is, and you will start complaining how cold steel is too weak. And that will be true for a short moment, until someone finds Shirt of Speed.

03-04-2009 08:19 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
Etrigan

Registration Date: 02-25-2009
Clan: R1

You forgoten about perfect scorpions.

6-24 dmg and 8 atacks per round.

for legendary perfect its 11 atacks per round and 9-33 dmg.

On r1 pl i used does guns(not legendary ofcorz)Tongue many diffrent dragos diead from those guns
03-17-2009 15:32 Etrigan is offline Search for Posts by Etrigan Add Etrigan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis 1 handed guns + their future

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH