Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » lottery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lottery
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

lottery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have seen this on a game like this one and it works really well

works like this

1. preople buy tickets with stones,lgo. ect.
2. draw with prize dependant on number of tickets bought.
3. person who wins lottery wins prize and is happy Big Grin

ok im done *lost of people have random rants on subject and throw rocks at me Crying *

CLICK.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OLLIEBA: 06-09-2007 20:13.

06-09-2007 20:12 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NOT A bad idea at all. I think it will work well, and the winner will be really happy. =)

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
06-09-2007 21:00 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be quite hard to do it on this server. There is/was a lottery on polish server 1, where was direct trade for PoP. It was organised by one of players (I think but I'm not certain). Here, without direct contact between players, it would be difficult - probably changes in game system, so I don;t think that it would be done...

06-09-2007 21:05 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

There were also plans to create a system lottery. I don't know where they ended up, though. Could be an interesting addition.
06-09-2007 21:09 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by OLLIEBA

So what about a second server (yes NOT A close event) would it be possible then

CLICK.
06-09-2007 21:09 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

It would, I agree with that, but if it would be done, it would be probably not too soon... if ever...
EDIT: it's reply to Hyperboran

And for Ollieba:
It's a question for game operators...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Carloz: 06-09-2007 21:14.

06-09-2007 21:11 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Clan: .DB.

Ithink its a gd idea because if the prize is good every1 wil want to get a ticket

06-10-2007 09:51 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » lottery

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH