Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Jewellery with Perception » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Jewellery with Perception
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Cool Jewellery with Perception Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any jewellery with perception bonus
can pay up to 2ls for something nice Smile
post stats for +3 and +5 and give me a price

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 06-28-2007 23:23.

06-11-2007 01:25 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think bat is the only Jewlry that encreases perception, but you can get a set that turns agility into perception (only the set though) i have forgotten what is called though :/
sorry

just thought id let you know though Smile
06-11-2007 17:03 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK. Just to clarify. There are also two jewelery prefixes that add to perception. There is Hawk's XXX like this one from R2:

Hawk's Signet (+3)

gives: REP +8, APP +1, PER +8, hit with melee -20
needs: LVL: 37, STR: 11, APP: 40

pieces of gold: 117 250 PLN
Nanites 94, Mana 429

And there is Sunny XXX, like this one:

Sunny Tie (+3)

gives: CHA +1, REP +1, APP +11, PER +11, hit with melee -24
requires: LVL: 41, STR: 9, APP: 44, CHA: 20
price: 100 700 PLN
Nanites 122, Mana 491

But I have never seen them in my un-life. Thus, I don't think anybody has recovered any of these in this city. I do scan vamps. They would have these items on them-selves. Besides, these are worth in soulstones.

I would suggest Ring of Bat. My price it 1MS & 1LS. No way I'm going to accept less.
06-11-2007 21:56 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

ive never had a MS let alone a SS
i will just have to keep questing for item or stones :/
Thank for the info Smile

06-11-2007 22:03 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Death12
Triple Ace

Nice jewly... if a moderator or admin reads this can they tell me when they plan to start letting these items and other rate sets into circulation?
becasue those are very nice indeed! lol

Thanks for the tip Hyper Smile

As for stones the best one i have ever found is life stone, and thoses are the best stones i've ever had... I reckon you get better stones in higher zones and when you are PREMIUM (i will be soon Smile )

I think there has only been one item that a SS was bidded on though, and thats a shirt of Death Shower when Acution had just started working Smile
06-12-2007 15:05 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

@hyperborean: i have bracelet of bat, how much would you pay for it?

06-24-2007 13:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hyperborean
Double Ace

I don't need it. I'm a melee fighter. Azz wants it badly, and not only him, but if I were you, I would have wanted a MS for it. The only one sold so far brought its former owner exactly that much. There is also one other option. You can keep it, and, if, by any chance, you get a merge stone in future, you can merge it with Ring of Genius to get a Signet of Youth.
06-24-2007 18:53 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

How much are signet of youth's worth?

06-25-2007 15:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

not as much as a ring of bat
06-25-2007 17:33 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

That depends. I could use a Signet of Youth, though cannot afford it. Ring of Bat is... well... not what I have dreamt of.

Gunners need bats. Melee fighters need Youth.
06-25-2007 18:51 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

But as you said the last bat went for 1 MS, the last Youth went for 4/1/1/0/0 i think...

EDIT it would cost him more than a MS to make a youth

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Death12: 06-25-2007 19:11.

06-25-2007 19:10 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

@hyperborean: What luck!! c ya suckers, i own the auction as i went on a 24 quest caravan and found an SS !!! MINE!!! ALL MINE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

06-25-2007 20:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Azz420
Lord

then sell me bat cheap as i payed you top $ for your hunters cape Tongue

06-25-2007 20:32 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh the one that i sold for 1LS 2HS 3BS?

How much you offer for bat bracelet +3?

06-25-2007 20:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Azz420
Lord

lifestone at moment
maybe more if i get lucky on quests Smile

06-25-2007 20:57 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok so i dont mind waiting, can you buy for 1/1/1/0/0? When you get stones that is. Hang on can i have stones in HS if possible? like if you give me stones in HS i will cut down price from 61 to 40

06-25-2007 21:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hyperborean
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Death12
But as you said the last bat went for 1 MS, the last Youth went for 4/1/1/0/0 i think...

EDIT it would cost him more than a MS to make a youth

Yup. The prices for Bats are higher. However, if somebody fights with melee weapons, and needs the ring on his finger and not on auction, the merge is still a good idea.
06-27-2007 00:09 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Ok so i dont mind waiting, can you buy for 1/1/1/0/0? When you get stones that is. Hang on can i have stones in HS if possible? like if you give me stones in HS i will cut down price from 61 to 40

id rather pay with LS than break it down chances are someone will bid higher than i could go :/
even if i dont get it im sure you will get a good price for it Smile

06-27-2007 02:13 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok i will wait for selling it. The price will probably rise anyway

06-27-2007 16:18 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Azz420
Lord

lol its not as if you need the stones right now Tongue

06-27-2007 22:59 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well yeh i do as i ONLY have 4 BS and a SSSmile no i do need them as i am waiting for something out of this world on auction and outbid every1 else ; /

06-28-2007 06:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007

what are the ring of bats stats ?

07-04-2007 23:50 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Not sure about ring of bat but i have bracelet of bat's stats if you want them

07-05-2007 07:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Ring of Bat (+4)

Effects: APPEARANCE -6, PERCEPTION +6, AGILITY +5, chance to hit with melee weapon -10
Requirements: LEVEL: 31, APPEARANCE: 31
Selling price: 21 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 82, Mana 364

Remember you need APP 37 to wear it. I have exchanged my Helmet of Adrenaline for a Hat in order to be able to keep the ring on. Though I will be selling the Hat as soon as I sell the Ring. Have nothing nice to merge, so am in no great hurry.

Feel encouraged to post the Bracelet, scillage.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperborean: 07-05-2007 09:55.

07-05-2007 09:54 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007

ur lucky finding that a signet of youth is much better tho

07-05-2007 15:51 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

A signet of youth isnt worth as much, here are bracelet's stats:

Bracelet of Bat (+3)

Ring

Effects: CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION -1, APPEARANCE -9, PERCEPTION +5, AGILITY +4, chance to hit with melee weapon -9
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 31
Selling price: 18 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 63, Mana 300

Sure this requires more APP, but it does have better effects

07-05-2007 17:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Jewellery with Perception

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH