Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Bye Bye Underworld :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Bye Bye Underworld :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Bye Bye Underworld :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I want to finish my adventure with BW, so I want say goodbye to everyone Smile

Now I have to leave my account... maybe someone wants it? Person who wants my account has to be active, have experience in game and change nick [34 premium days]

PS. I still will be a Moderator Pleased

BTW. Need 512 RAM Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

sorry for my english xD
06-15-2007 23:09 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

:o

why are you leaving? after doing so well?

I would say i would like your account, but your playin style is not to my taste...

Will you be playin other servers?
06-16-2007 00:06 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'd better search amongst the R3 haters. Perhaps some of the Thorga's men (if they are not lurking in the shadows of the Underworld already).
06-16-2007 01:29 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb

quote:
Originally posted by Death12
Will you be playin other servers?

no

Hyper.... please dont tell me nothing about Thorga ;]

sorry for my english xD
06-16-2007 07:04 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Hi. May i ask why you are leaving?

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
06-16-2007 07:12 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Hi

Please can i have ure account? I am v. active and dont mind spending my own money to change name. Please consider me

06-16-2007 08:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

I think izthemasterq will get my account.

I'll leave account today at 00 Server time I think Smile

sorry for my english xD
06-16-2007 12:47 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Good luck in your real life.
Don't play any more games like this one, and you'll be fine. Wink
06-16-2007 13:11 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Ah... easy to say "don't play any more games like that..." but try to stop... They're very addictive...

And DrGreen, good luck with everything, everyone and everywhere in real life Smile

Bye, we'll miss you... Tongue

06-16-2007 14:35 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

No browser games for .... some time i think Pleased

BTW. not at all Real life Smile

edit: izthemasterq now have my acc Smile

sorry for my english xD
06-16-2007 15:57 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

So cya matey Wink

I do not know you too very, because I see you only on board, but...good luck in real life Pleased

06-17-2007 18:15 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Bye Bye Underworld :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH