Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » inappropiate image on profile » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page inappropiate image on profile
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yahveh

Registration Date: 02-05-2009

inappropiate image on profile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I want to report a player with a image of a logo of a skinheds group.

The player is PrawdziwySkorpionus in necropolis

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=1702

a lot of people on my clan have been offended with that logo.

I think that's a game to enjoy and have fun. Not to make that kind of politicals references.
03-09-2009 12:29 yahveh is offline Search for Posts by yahveh Add yahveh to your Buddy List
WhitePride14

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have this logo , cause it is very nice and pretty for me , i know it is game , but people like you destroy it we live in XXI century we can have a logo like we want ! i think you should go outside and see that we are free people , we can do what we want , we can live wherever we can , we want ...

Censored by Artoir
03-09-2009 15:59 WhitePride14 is offline Search for Posts by WhitePride14 Add WhitePride14 to your Buddy List
Myst

Registration Date: 11-05-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are coercing someone whenever its an apology of terrorism.
A game its not the kind of site for this kind of behavior.
You are coercing people with free mind that dislike your thoughts.
I'm totally agree with you Yahveh.

P.D. My excuses for my poor english.

03-09-2009 16:26 Myst is offline Search for Posts by Myst Add Myst to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by WhitePride14
I have this logo , cause it is very nice and pretty for me , i know it is game , but people like you destroy it we live in XXI century we can have a logo like we want ! i think you should go outside and see that we are free people , we can do what we want , we can live wherever we can , we want ...

Censored by Artoir

you should be banned permanently for your nick on the board alone. and please look up the word "freedom". no doubt that 14 is your age, although i think your view on the world will not change ever.

' "Random" numbers generator'
03-09-2009 16:40 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I'm totally disagree with your opinion and your image. Is supposed to be a free world but this gives you no right to offend the sensibilities of the people, if there's someone who disturb an image I think you should change it. Nothing else.

03-09-2009 16:50 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Please refrain from posting if the complaint doesn't regard you. Thanks.

03-09-2009 17:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

WhitePride14, Myst, horsthorstmann and Clemenza, warning for spam.

WhitePride14 warning for offence.

I'm also closing the thread until Admin are online.

03-09-2009 18:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The image has been removed.

This time no ban but if any such things return into your profile I won't be so merciful

03-09-2009 22:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » inappropiate image on profile

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH