Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Platinum Amulet of Strength (+3) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Platinum Amulet of Strength (+3)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemesis

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: [.DB.]

Platinum Amulet of Strength (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Platinum Amulet of Strength (+3)

Amulet
Effects: APPEARANCE +16, STRENGTH +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 40, STRENGTH: 11, APPEARANCE: 40, CHARISMA: 12, REPUTATION: 12
Selling price: 10 225 Lgo
Value: Nanites 117, Mana 455
-------------------------------------
Hard hat of Precognition (+3)

Helmet
Defence: 9
Effects: hit of all weapons +2, PERCEPTION +14, chance to hit with melee weapon -34
Requirements: LEVEL: 18, STRENGTH: 16
Selling price: 25 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 57, Mana 186

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemesis: 06-17-2007 07:45.

06-17-2007 07:37 Nemesis is offline Search for Posts by Nemesis Add Nemesis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amulet= Prob 3BS - too high req - 40 appearance - insane

Hard hat=few HS

06-17-2007 08:00 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amulet LS
Hard hat few HS maybe LS

Solmyr

06-17-2007 12:03 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Why do u think that amulet would be a LS? 40 Appearence!

06-17-2007 12:12 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Solmyr

images/avatars/avatar-48.gif

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

If you wear set(2 rings + amulet) you get bonus (+12 Toughness + 8 Strenth)

Solmyr

06-17-2007 12:30 Solmyr is offline Search for Posts by Solmyr Add Solmyr to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye i suppose but it is still v. high requirements

06-17-2007 13:18 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Is that bonus for the Platinum or strength set?
06-17-2007 13:22 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Err i think you have misread, PLATINUM amulet of STRENGTH they are on the same amulet

06-17-2007 13:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

It might be worth a LS in the future. For now, the requirements are way too high. There ain't enough vamps in our city, so that every body could collect the desired stuff.
06-17-2007 13:58 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Err i think you have misread, PLATINUM amulet of STRENGTH they are on the same amulet

No i did not mis read, i was asking wether the set bonus he listed was for either the prefix or sufux, if it is a combination of both, finding to rings with the same prefix and suffex is not going to be at all easy.
06-17-2007 14:04 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by Death12
quote:
Originally posted by scillage

No i did not mis read, i was asking wether the set bonus he listed was for either the prefix or sufux, if it is a combination of both, finding to rings with the same prefix and suffex is not going to be at all easy.

You only get set bonus from prefix
there are no suffix sets :/

06-17-2007 14:48 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Death12
Triple Ace

Oh, thanks for that, i didn't know that... is it in the tutoial?
06-17-2007 15:13 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

It is.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperborean: 06-17-2007 15:18.

06-17-2007 15:16 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Soz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh right soz i think i went a bit thick there LOL Smile

06-18-2007 09:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

But this set doesn't have stats mentioned by Solmyr Wink

06-18-2007 14:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

lol, thanks for the tip off...

Can you tell us what it does have?
06-18-2007 17:56 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Platinum Amulet of Strength (+3)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH