Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Easiness overview ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Easiness overview ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Easiness overview ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could it be possible to implant a Easiness overview in the Throne hall with a future patch ?

The sum of your total easiness like Luck, honour pts overviews ?

Roll Eyes

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-11-2009 15:23 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good idea!! Could be placed in the same box as luck

would be useful, so would a chance for crit. hit on the page

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 03-11-2009 15:49.

03-11-2009 15:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Impetus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep.. a total sum of Crit strike ( with tattoo's ) overview box would be useful too Smile

03-11-2009 15:51 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We feel that the throne room is already too crammed to add any more things in there.

03-11-2009 16:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

true there is alot of stuff in there.

but tbh, atleast 1 thing could be removed, and that is:

ARCANA MANIPULATIONS

the name of your arcana type as a whole don't really help you in any way

03-11-2009 16:52 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

or your sons name.. like knowing that helps.. your reminded enough in quests.. that 1 is really pointless

03-11-2009 17:02 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

yep and replace them with easiness bonus Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-11-2009 17:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Arcana name ---> Easiness bonus

Sons name --> Critical Strike Bonus

Big Grin Roll Eyes Big Grin

03-11-2009 17:21 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You seem to dislike your sons very much Wink

03-11-2009 17:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

well my son in BW kinda dislike me and throws bad luck on me quest's all the time.. so to hell with him..

My IRL son, I would die for Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Impetus: 03-11-2009 17:26.

03-11-2009 17:25 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You seem to dislike your sons very much Wink

Either way, is this a possabillity?

03-11-2009 17:33 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
mauris

Registration Date: 07-02-2009
Clan: S.O.T

RE: Easiness overview ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how long would it take to put it in quick or really quick

i think its a class idea
07-03-2009 21:35 mauris is offline Search for Posts by mauris Add mauris to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

You could always shrink the gender and your sons name boxes
07-07-2009 01:10 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Yamuna

images/avatars/avatar-543.gif

Registration Date: 03-26-2009

RE: Easiness overview ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus
Could it be possible to implant a Easiness overview in the Throne hall with a future patch ?

The sum of your total easiness like Luck, honour pts overviews ?

Roll Eyes

is it so hard to count? imho no need 2 do so...

07-07-2009 08:20 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

brilliant idea, remove the pointles spam in the throne hall like arcana manipulations (like we really need to know this, its on the tutorial for anyone to dumb to remember what they do)
and remove your sons name (like it even matters, just seems like more in game spam to me)

after removing these functions replace them with a total easiness % and crit % would be brilliant

and it wouldnt take very long to do at all really, obv the
database already has info stored for calculating crit chances and easiness so its just a simple matter of converting that over from a quest/battle factor to a visual aspect in the throne hall

i would even be willing to do this personally if needs be

IGN: acidic shots
01-22-2010 05:48 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

...the main idea was good ...i understand developers focus on the biggest ideas, but let's not ignore/overlook small ideas.

Three ways i'd change the Throne Hall are:
1. remove Male / Female ...everyone should know their vampire's sex
2. remove son's name ...pointless
3. abbreviate "EXPERIENCE' (EXP or XP), it occupies 3 rectangles ...anyone who plays games know what EXP/XP means ...and move XP points into the box with "EXPERIENCE" ...then move the tube of blood (XP bar) next to it.

(edit: add Quests: xx/xx, Remaining Attacks: x/x (xx/xx for premium accts)

here's an atrocious rough draft

sorry for replying to old threads ...i have threads descending by # of replies, not date (last post), to read "hot topics"

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-06-2011 06:29.

12-06-2011 06:23 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply in PM. Thread closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-06-2011 22:32 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Easiness overview ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH