Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Wtf » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wtf
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mordenkain

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Attention Wtf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mordenkain ambushed soul !

Chance of successful ambush 90,00 %

Mordenkain decides to fight alone.
soul decides to fight alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordenkain prepared elaborate plan. Thanks to perfect reconnaissance ambush on soul was successful.

MORDENKAIN vs SOUL

4 LEVEL 1

114 / 114 HIT POINTS 122 / 122

18 Defence 13

8 STRENGTH 10
14 AGILITY 3
8 TOUGHNESS 10
6 APPEARANCE 2
7 CHARISMA 5
9 REPUTATION 1
8 PERCEPTION 1
7 INTELLIGENCE 10
8 WISDOM 5
=== ROUND 1 ===
Mordenkain attacks with Dagger, soul takes 10 damage.
soul attacks with Mace, Mordenkain dodges strike.
- RESULT -
Mordenkain 114/114
soul 102/122

=== ROUND 2 ===
Mordenkain attacks with Dagger, soul takes 9 damage.
- RESULT -
Mordenkain 114/114
soul 83/122

=== ROUND 3 ===
- RESULT -
Mordenkain 114/114
soul 65/122

=== ROUND 4 ===
soul does critical strike with Mace, Mordenkain takes 119 damage.
- RESULT -
Mordenkain 0/114
soul 65/122

[no brain no pain]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mordenkain: 03-02-2007 07:25.

03-02-2007 07:25 Mordenkain is offline Search for Posts by Mordenkain Add Mordenkain to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol, with only 3 agility he pwned you like hell hehe Smile

I know how that has happened, he is smarter than you, he killed you with his intelligence :p
03-02-2007 07:32 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
jasszczur

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rofl. even with 3 agility he had a chance to hit you. really small but it's still a chance. and it so happened that he also scored a critical hit and smashed you like an eggTongue
03-02-2007 08:14 jasszczur is offline Search for Posts by jasszczur Add jasszczur to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

thats the power of twohanded weapons Wink
one hit - one dead

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
03-02-2007 08:27 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

quote:
Originally posted by C47
one hit - one dead

once a week Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

3 agility xD LOLz

sorry for my english xD
03-02-2007 09:11 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
volrod

images/avatars/avatar-21.jpeg

rotfl he had nearly no hance... but still nearly Smile

03-02-2007 10:25 volrod is offline Search for Posts by volrod Add volrod to your Buddy List
Evander

images/avatars/avatar-15.gif

Heh....3 agility? LoL....That`s funny Big Grin But nice fight...

03-02-2007 12:22 Evander is offline Search for Posts by Evander Add Evander to your Buddy List
RoMi_PL

images/avatars/avatar-9.jpg

wow only 3 agility and you have bad luck
but its good fight

03-02-2007 12:34 RoMi_PL is offline Search for Posts by RoMi_PL Add RoMi_PL to your Buddy List
Soli

I play Blood Wars much time and I think this figh is one with most interesting ambush!

How do you think?

03-02-2007 13:35 Soli is offline Search for Posts by Soli Add Soli to your Buddy List
Semper_Fidelis

yeah, it is interesting fight, but not most interesting Wink

Mordenkain, your good luck someday must be end, and that day surely came yesterday Tongue

03-03-2007 08:33 Semper_Fidelis is offline Search for Posts by Semper_Fidelis Add Semper_Fidelis to your Buddy List
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Your opponent had luck outsized, as have mace and it hit 3 agility and it on addition of critic

03-03-2007 10:20 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

killed you with only 3 agility, he must be very lucky

03-03-2007 15:21 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Pan_Ciemnosci

Pretty battle of windfall mordek

Nick: Devil
03-03-2007 16:42 Pan_Ciemnosci is offline Search for Posts by Pan_Ciemnosci Add Pan_Ciemnosci to your Buddy List
filthy

Registration Date: 03-05-2007

such a luck... that is unfair! sometimes i fight with ppl that have 2 more agi than me, and i always miss...

Necropolis: Qerr
ID: 34605
03-05-2007 06:12 filthy is offline Search for Posts by filthy Add filthy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Wtf

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH