Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Disposable items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Disposable items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Disposable items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a problem and I don't know if it is a bug.

When I buy coal that raise reputation it don't help in % of successful ambush. This reputation bonus is only granted by more hp from bodyguard agency. I discovered it when I fought people that had lower perception that my reputation. Usually 2-3 more reputation gives you 80-90% of successful ambush but with disposable item it is only 50-60% so it don't count coal.
06-19-2007 17:27 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is made intentionaly, so that the ppl wishing to evade ambush could not use 1TI to do so. (items with perception bonus).

Thank You.
06-19-2007 19:02 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks topic can be closed.
06-19-2007 19:13 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Disposable items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH