Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Searing blood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Searing blood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Searing blood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry if this shouldnt be here but any news on when the searing blood for high defense tatoos will be changed i have 3 choices when ambushing now
1.) have normal gear and have to use agility cos searing blood will miss
2.) use lower defense gear and hardly get through to anyone cos of low rep
3.) dont use my tattoos (baaaad idea)

option 1 is the best but its not really needed as i hit most people apart from 1h melee which i usually dont hit even with agility arcana

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

03-13-2009 17:19 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This has already been changed..
defence changes regarding use of Searing blood and the lowered BP cost are already in effect Smile

Note:

You can click on the Patch version in the upper left cornor of your interface screen and see what has been changed Smile

v 1.1.0.17 <--- Click on that too see
Realm: Underworld
Created: 1.03.2007
Population: 17965

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-13-2009 17:29 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think what he meant is when is it being changed that people using high defence tats, like black knights, be unaffected by the high armour change thingy

i think szeszej mentioned something about it a while back
03-13-2009 17:32 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

In that case:

Chance to hit with Searing Blood is lowered to 50% if the player exceeds the maximum defence equal to 140 + 3 for each level above 50 (for level 51 it is 143, for level 60 it is 170 etc).

03-13-2009 17:37 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by necrol

yeh i know but theyre planning on changing it again so people with tattoos that have high defense requirements (like BK) can use more defense i know the current rules problem is i have more defense than my level will allow for and theres not much i can do about it until they ake more changes

03-13-2009 17:40 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

That is not known.. yet..

but you can keep an eye out for it in this topic: UNDERWORLD - Searing blood changes incoming

Then you can follow the progress on it Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Impetus: 03-13-2009 17:46.

03-13-2009 17:46 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

hehe yeh just me being impatient and ive got the last post on that thread and ive already got a warning so didnt want to multipost =)

03-13-2009 17:48 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We are still considering if the change for high defence tattoos should be made.

03-13-2009 18:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

it definately should if you want level 4 BK tats your gonna have to be about level 70 probably cant be bothered to do the maths but im level 51 can only just equip gear to get level 3 of my tats even if i had gear for the next level of tats i wouldnt use it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 03-13-2009 18:56.

03-13-2009 18:55 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Searing blood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH