Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » just a idea ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page just a idea ? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Boot Camp

Big Grin just a idea ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

guys who thinks its abit unfair its in zone3+ buldings get poh it should at least be in zone 4+/or zone5 or make more z2/z3 squares for more people to get that poh chance

like im in z4 and like neather get any expos started no more poh seiges due to the new patch no1 wants to do 1 berly.i only get like 3 poh a attack itll take ages for me to even get close to 100+ poh.

who agrees ever get more zone3 or zone 2 squares or make there a poh bulding in zone 4 just post a comment Pleased

thanks

pingu.

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rann: 03-14-2009 18:27.

03-14-2009 18:23 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PoH Buildings in Zone 4 would just be plane stupid..

it we keep making the game easier by letting PoH gain be easier and easier, lowering cost of Ritual, giving more easiness gain etc etc, the heart and soul of the game goes down the drain.

The point of the game is to set goals and work hard to get your character better and higher level.

if that gets too easy, the game will just be too boring, and people start dropped off faster.

So a big NO from my side.

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-14-2009 18:35 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with impetus, yeah the games hard, barely any expos get started, some people never earn POH in sieges. But i think the game being hard actually weeds out the weaklings from the fighters. If you want the game to be so easy to earn POH (something which i've got no problem with at the mo XD) then you should find a game that's easier.

This game should be hard, a few things are abit too hard, but hell to them, play to overcome, and if you can't overcome, improve THEN overcome. So a no from me aswell, just not as harsh as his XD

Wouldn't this need to go in game systems anyway?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-14-2009 18:54 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

You get PoH from attacks so if you do all your attacks you should have enough PoH for expos.

03-14-2009 19:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
rann

Thread Starter Thread Started by rann

Impetus : did i say what the reqs was to it ? NO.

Nemazis: it may be easy for you but much harder down here.
and its ok here i should think as its oftopic i didnt know where to put it so i just put it here ;]

diablo :try coming down to 19 points even though iv got 102 agility or 61 perc im not getting any poh berly and i do all my attacks and quest most days when i aint busy.

and i was thinking more of the lines of like 120 + knoledge and u get + goes up 10 each upgrade woudnt really be easy but still helping some people in z4.

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 19:32 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by rann
Impetus : did i say what the reqs was to it ? NO.

Nemazis: it may be easy for you but much harder down here.
and its ok here i should think as its oftopic i didnt know where to put it so i just put it here ;]

diablo :try coming down to 19 points even though iv got 102 agility or 61 perc im not getting any poh berly and i do all my attacks and quest most days when i aint busy.

and i was thinking more of the lines of like 120 + knoledge and u get + goes up 10 each upgrade woudnt really be easy but still helping some people in z4.

Then you could just get a bigger player to build it for you, happens all the time.

Don't see the point in this idea at all. I'm in Z4 atm and PoH from buildings in higher zones encourages me to fight on Smile

03-14-2009 19:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
rann

yeah but arty i aint done a single expo yet all together iv only had like 60 poh from the new patch at least help the yonger once other then just thinking of the higher people

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 19:45 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Don't see the point in this idea at all. I'm in Z4 atm and PoH from buildings in higher zones encourages me to fight on Smile

just my point... You need to have goals to be able to play this game on a fun level, but yet frustrating level...

Without setting some limits in this game and thereby creating the idea and people setting goals, there is no point in having Z5 - Z1, there might aswell just be 1 big zone where you can build it all...

and as Artoir said.. alot of times when you struggle to get a building, people get higher lvls to swap squares and let them build it up, and thereby eleminating the Z4 high requirements for a possible PoH generating building.

I just don't see the point in this either..

but again.. everyone is allowed to have their ideas Smile

03-14-2009 19:51 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

zone three doesn't have an easy hop building i don't know many people that have it
03-14-2009 19:57 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
rann

not really.

at least make there more z3 buldings then or something.

i mean theres 18k people on the game about 8k of them are inactve.

8k people play about and only 144 people get z3 12 people get z2 and 1 person gets z1.

like its abit unfair aint it most of the 300+ pointers are in z3 so the new patch is pretty much for the higher players.

and arty u havnt got nothing to reach out for.

u overtake a z3 square they get merks u loose happens all the time now.

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 19:59 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
rann

fool i know but not much peopel are in there compared to z4 at least make it a bigger zone ?

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 20:00 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

The requirements to get Hospital is SO high
( Surgery lvl 8 )

most people about 250-600 points can't get the Surgery lvl 8, and therefor not many has that generation PoH building...

and the best way to get poh apart from seiges is attack Act 2 players...

03-14-2009 20:05 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus

and the best way to get poh apart from seiges is attack Act 2 players...

also attack higher level players than you and attack the ones in higher zones i have managed to get 50 poh today just through ambushs so it only takes me 2 days to save up enough for a WD which is conveniently the same amount of time it takes till you can expo again

its a no from me and higher levels need more poh because they have to attack stronger monsters

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

03-14-2009 20:13 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
rann

tell me what 60 pointer is gonna be act2 then ? none !

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 20:13 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i dont think this is a good idea to be honest. poh should be hard to get, not being handed to you on a silver platter.

you might say that at level 19 its too hard to get poh, but really its never been easier, i dont think i had any when i had 19 points, there was none from ambushes or from buildings, just sieges.

im in zone 4 too, and dont get poh from buildings, although i dont have any plans to move to zone 3, im happy in my square. its not hard to get poh, arrange a siege with another clan, d one so that you get poh, then spend it and a few days later do one where you lose and they get poh or something.

all in all im against this

edit: there are no 60 pointers in act 2, because act 2 is to keep the game interesting for higher level players.
03-14-2009 20:19 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

quote:
tell me what 60 pointer is gonna be act2 then ? none !

I bet that this is your profile...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=27180

and seeing u are an 82 pointer... attacking 60 pointers is okay..

but if you want more poh attack 100+ point guys..

and at the earliest 107 pointers CAN be act 2...

and ever since I can remember, I only attack lower pointers if I'm in need of resources.. otherwise I attack higher point peopel.. ( im currently 342 points ) and I attack people all the way up to 6-700 points.. I fail at times but other times I have success..

So the best advice I can give is Spy on people above 107 points and look in their profile.. and look for these parameters:

Hard Quest's: if more than 9 successful ones, they are most like in Act 2
Spy on them and see what style they fight in, melee/ranged/guns and compare to your own stats/weapons.

If you think you can beat them, then give it a try..

you might win, you might loose..

03-14-2009 20:21 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

Well...i for one get at least 5PoH/attack and sometimes 7-8-9 depends on my targets, i usually make like 200-250PoH/week so i honnestly don't want a building witch produces PoH. And you say no one is holding PoH sieges anymore? Well...that's exacly as you sayd above, it's because of the patch but i stil like it don't see much difference, except that is more peaceful now. If you can attack people like 20-30pts higher then you or whatever people gives you better exp for you're lvl, you'll see that you'll gain PoH quite faster then you are now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 03-14-2009 20:49.

03-14-2009 20:48 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
rann

bobalob57;i was being sarcastic theres no 60 pointers there as u need level 50 with all pilgramages done.

Impetus; no it aint me that was me gave account away and started from fresh ign is now penguin_dude Pleased

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 20:54 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

lmao.. funny name Big Grin

03-14-2009 21:02 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
bobalob57;i was being sarcastic theres no 60 pointers there as u need level 50 with all pilgramages done.

i know. and the reason for those requirments are to stop it getting boring for high level players. in case your wondering im still in act 1 Smile , havnt even done the agility pilgrimage yet [105 fails]

quote:
originally posted by impetus
lmao.. funny name Big Grin

my parents had a funny sense of humour Wink
03-14-2009 21:11 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

I don't think I ever had any PoH till I was about 200 points, and then only in a rare lucky siege every few months. I still only make enough to run one or two expos a week, even doing all my attacks etc. That really is more than enough.

quote:
try coming down to 19 points

Well, any of us with several hundred points WERE at 19 points once, and before you got any PoH from attacks - and yes it was frustrating. After much hard work, several months of character development, finally some results. Its so much more satisfying achieving something you've had to work hard for. Wink

These new patches make PoH much, much easier to get - it's taking away some of the difficulty of the game, which is as so often pointed out, what makes BW so damn addictive. There are no quick fixes, no such thing as a free lunch, so my opinion is a resounding no.

Bobalob - 105 fails... owch Frown

03-14-2009 21:43 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I saw someone said that it's hard to earn POH, that's not true, just depends on how the siege goes (usually overkill or bundles upon bundles of POH for me XD)

Anyway, if you made a ridiculously hard to build building in Z4, then wouldn't that kinda go COMPLETELY against the principal of an easy to get to square and an easy to build sqaure (cept police lv 10)

P.S I swear, bobalob, you better NOT beat my record of fails, otherwise remember, you'll be seeing my bits poking through your monitors, I'LL BREAK THE BARRIER OF REALITY!!!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-14-2009 21:46.

03-14-2009 21:44 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
rann

impetus;haha i guss it could be Big Grin ;]

nemazis;most of the time now when u got a poh seige they just pile in and take all ur resorces witch is when u have 500k blood down to 41k in like 1 week ?

kallesin;that was when the game started poh seiges where better then but what they are now is to hard for instance ur a lev 32 trying to get poh u go into a seige that has lev 60+ in ur pretty much owned.

Farm Me ?

03-14-2009 23:13 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

My answer is - NO - it is a bad idea.

If you can't get poh from attacks, the do a poh siege.

If you can't get poh from a siege, then make your character better, improve your weapons, and stop being so lame.

I'm 368 points, I'm in Z3 - I do not get poh from my buildings yet. You know what I'm doing about it? I'm making my stats better, and my equipment, and helping my clan get better in the process. When I build that surgery - that will not just benefit me, but my clan as well.

I've been 19 points, a long painful time ago. So don't expect me to feel sorry for you 'cos you haven't got any poh.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-14-2009 23:22 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
impetus;haha i guss it could be Big Grin ;]

nemazis;most of the time now when u got a poh seige they just pile in and take all ur resorces witch is when u have 500k blood down to 41k in like 1 week ?

kallesin;that was when the game started poh seiges where better then but what they are now is to hard for instance ur a lev 32 trying to get poh u go into a seige that has lev 60+ in ur pretty much owned.

most of us can only dream of having 41k blood, i have had about 20k for the last month, and consider that to be a decent amount.

and there you have it, the solution is simple. you have 20 points, and you are in a clan with 2000 points or so, but only 15 players, the majority of players im guessing are higher level, and will get poh in a siege, but if they where to do a siege where you could get poh, then they woudnt get poh, non, or a low amount of them would. for now, ust grin and bear it, or talk to someone about organising a poh siege for you.
03-14-2009 23:23 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
yeah but arty i aint done a single expo yet all together iv only had like 60 poh from the new patch at least help the yonger once other then just thinking of the higher people

Rann you should know better than anyone I fought my way from rank 20k and something to the top 50 without any additional PoH, there's no reason new players cant do the same.

Sure people in Z3 have additional poh IF they upgrade their buildings. And what? Level up, build your character and take a Z3 square if you must. Tbh most players can do an expo every few days from ambushes alone. Until the PoH patch players had to rely solely on sieges, and they got along fine.

I retort to a point I've said many times before;, THE GAME IS NOT MEANT TO BE EASY.

Adapt, make the most of the situation, and progress.

03-15-2009 01:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
rann

bobalob57;wrong mate ;] im just helping out a mate whos square is getting tacken ;]
my home clan is BC-A Pleased

arty; i have developed my charitor as well as i can but still not much poh ;] 100+ agility ? or 61 perc at my level i consider that decent (^_^) Big Grin

Farm Me ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rann: 03-15-2009 07:09.

03-15-2009 07:08 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

personally i think it should go back to having to siege for your poh and not get any from buildings/ambushes the lack of war makes the name blood WARS seem kinda stupid now

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

03-15-2009 14:43 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

This is a bad idea indeed.

When you find the right set up, like I have, you will be able to easily gain 18 PoH per attack.... you just need to know who to attack, if you can see if you can beat some ACT II players.

But a PoH building in Z4 would be overkill PoH

Your imperfection.
03-16-2009 11:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i think it would take away someof the competetiveness of the game as people wouldnt want to go to z3 or z2 they would just get comfy in z4

03-16-2009 12:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
rann

i take it no1's listening to the bit where i said make z3/z2 bigger Tongue the poh idea i relised it sorta bad Tongue

when u go from 21 points to 60 points and get about 4-6 poh its pretty much enough if uv got premmy -crys- i ran outa it yestoday though Tongue

Farm Me ?

03-21-2009 13:38 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » just a idea ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH