Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Quests and clan armory » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Quests and clan armory
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Quests and clan armory Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Death12

Problem description: I was borowing items to encrease agility, to compleate wastland quests, from the clan armory. With those items equiped i had a 34% chance to compleate the quest, at about 1 AM polish time i went to bed leaving 16 qquests on caravan to compleate it. Elisabeth (whos items i was borowing) told me when she lent them to me that she would need them back in the morning (about 8ish polish time).

She took them back at about 8ish (at least 4 hours after the quests had finnished) but when i looked at the quests i ad not got the equipment on and my chance was 7%, even though the quests were done with the equipment on.

Please can you fix this cos i just effectivley wasted 16 quests because im sure i would have pasted it if it had been 34% (i had 5 tries in the 16 quests).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Death12: 06-21-2007 10:46.

06-21-2007 10:45 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The game system counts the chance of success when you do something on your account. You were inactive during the night so the game system didn't do anything with your account. Of course Elisabeth took the items before you logged in so the system calculated the chance when you logged in without those items.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-21-2007 11:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
The game system counts the chance of success when you do something on your account. You were inactive during the night so the game system didn't do anything with your account. Of course Elisabeth took the items before you logged in so the system calculated the chance when you logged in without those items.

Egzacly. There is no other way to make it, without couseing a great amount of lagg.

Thank You.
06-21-2007 13:45 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death12

Oh ok, well thanks for letting me know, could you please pput that in the tutorial so other people dont make the same mistake... cos it was very annoing! Frown
06-21-2007 14:53 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Added.

06-22-2007 12:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Quests and clan armory

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH