Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Last Hope » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Last Hope
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Last Hope Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was the middle of the night and the world was restless the rebels Had overthrown the guards and were infiltrating the city.The men united as one to drive them back into the earths core once more.Every man killed hundreds but they just kept coming, this time the had come prepared, ready for battle, they equipped themselves with weapons unknown to us, they had never used these types of weapons before normally our highest danger was from a pistol, but now, they had all sorts of weapons we fought on through the night. Soldiers, big and small, came from all cornes of the globe to drive these rebels back into the earths core, this was to be the battle fortold many years ago, this was the battle the elders had spoke about, this was The battle, this was our last hope!

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

03-16-2009 21:40 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Last Hope

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH