Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny IRC moments » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funny IRC moments 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Funny IRC moments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[17:46] <+AlexCook> should i equip a crowbar
[17:46] <+Belfegor[BC]> on what server?
[17:46] <+AlexCook> BLOODWARS

[17:47] <+Bea-> who can touch their nose with their tongue
[17:48] <+Bea-> and can either web cam me and show me or take a pictue and sent it
[17:48] <+Belfegor[BC]> lol i can do it but then you will want me to touch something different with my nose Big Grin

[17:59] <+Bea-> i'm good... i think i have actually eaten my body weight in sausage rolls today :\ hmmmm but they are sooo yummy D:
[17:59] <+Belfegor[BC]> i got same situation here
[17:59] <+Bea-> haha well who doing Wink
[18:00] <+Bea-> doesn't*
[18:00] <+[GT]> me, i've got my girl friend to do it for me Big Grin

i doo love the IRC at times

ADD to mee peoples Big Grin

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 03-17-2009 17:59.

03-17-2009 17:49 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

>.< adding more Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 03-17-2009 19:28.

03-17-2009 17:52 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think laughing or posting on the board to get other players to laugh at new players is an admirable trait in someone..

03-17-2009 17:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

for the recprd .. that other stuff werent up there when I posted....
03-17-2009 19:27 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

haha omg i sound like a right nooooob lookin at that... haha i think this is gunna be a bad bad thread lamow Wink haha people are gunna start realise that we are all noooobs really haha Wink

lamowww

love B xx
03-17-2009 19:48
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

RE: Funny IRC moments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't wanted to multipost, i accidently clicked the add reply and not the edit button, sorry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 03-18-2009 08:14.

03-17-2009 21:26 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

RE: Funny IRC moments Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus
[17:46] <+AlexCook> should i equip a crowbar
[17:46] <+Belfegor[BC]> on what server?
[17:46] <+AlexCook> BLOODWARS

[17:47] <+Bea-> who can touch their nose with their tongue
[17:48] <+Bea-> and can either web cam me and show me or take a pictue and sent it
[17:48] <+Belfegor[BC]> lol i can do it but then you will want me to touch something different with my nose Big Grin

[17:59] <+Bea-> i'm good... i think i have actually eaten my body weight in sausage rolls today :\ hmmmm but they are sooo yummy D:
[17:59] <+Belfegor[BC]> i got same situation here
[17:59] <+Bea-> haha well who doing Wink
[18:00] <+Bea-> doesn't*
[18:00] <+[GT]> me, i've got my girl friend to do it for me Big Grin

i doo love the IRC at times

ADD to mee peoples Big Grin

I'm not quite sure it's nice to laugh of rookies witch are new in the game, it might be fun to laugh at them but stil it's not nice, let's go back a few months/years back and will see us being noobs and screwing up or saying stuff so ridiculous you're tummy would start hurting you of all the laughing of eachother, we were all in that stage once.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 03-17-2009 21:29.

03-17-2009 21:28 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Artoir.
Avenger

Lasher warning for multipost.

03-17-2009 21:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hephaestus

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hephaestus

DUMBLEDORE!

mmm spam

quite nice in some nice tiger bread with butter

mmm spam nom nom nom

SPAMMY McSPAMSPAM

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 03-31-2009 00:40.

03-30-2009 22:36 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Artoir.
Avenger

No worries Hephaestus, last post wasn't long enough ago to merit necropost Smile

However, that's +1 for spam.

03-30-2009 23:58 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hephaestus

thank you arty, so spam still apply in off topic?

[00:01] *** Anon4348 (~Anon4348@host217-43-37-49.range217-43.btcentralplus.com) joined
[00:01] *** Q sets channel #bloodwars.UK mode +v Anon4348
[00:02] *** Anon4348 quit

didnt even get the chance to scarem em Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 03-31-2009 00:02.

03-30-2009 23:59 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Artoir.
Avenger

Yes it does, provided the post has no relevance to the thread.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.

03-31-2009 00:02 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I don't think laughing or posting on the board to get other players to laugh at new players is an admirable trait in someone..

o_O

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=101234

this is polish topic about funny irc moments, and 1/10 or even more of this posts are laughing about noob players Tongue and noone think that this is a bad thing - laughing at noob players Tongue

normal laugh about some situations is no offence to any1 Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

03-31-2009 16:44 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

[17:05] <+Malooga> first thing i see when i come in is nemo talking about a big one

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 04-13-2009 17:22.

04-13-2009 16:59 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

haha omg did i miss that?

haha looogie you crazy foool Wink

haha at least its not me this time haha Tongue

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-13-2009 17:33 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus
[17:05] <+Malooga> first thing i see when i come in is nemo talking about a big one

lmao that does look really bad Smile

04-13-2009 17:54 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

[19:55] <+Buzzy_Bea> Smile yay that should be an olimpic sport.... the llama toss
[19:55] <+Buzzy_Bea> Big Grin
[19:55] * +PurpleLady will play the llama song once and only once.
[19:55] <+Gendibal> the Llama toss ..... isn't that a bit dodgy? Wink
[19:55] <+Ba_alzamon> lol
[19:55] <+PurpleLady> xD
[19:55] <+Ba_alzamon> could land the wrong wau me thinks
[19:55] <+Joe_3> whatever tickles your pickle
[19:55] <@Nemoralis> what if he kicks
[19:55] <+Buzzy_Bea> hahaa
[19:55] <+Buzzy_Bea> aww well llama's can fly can't they Wink
[19:55] <+Buzzy_Bea> hahah
[19:56] *** ALJE quit (Quit: www.bloodwars.net)
[19:56] <+Buzzy_Bea> they are like cats
[19:56] <+Buzzy_Bea> always land on their feets
[19:56] <+PurpleLady> Tongue
[19:56] <+Gendibal> not if they live in a cake they can't
[19:56] <+PurpleLady> ohhh that reminds me....
[19:56] <+Buzzy_Bea> lolll
[19:56] * +PurpleLady is going to brb...
[19:56] <+Buzzy_Bea> lol
[19:56] <+Joe_3> ok so weve worked out we can fund RED DWARF the movie and that Llamas can fly if you toss them
[19:56] <+Joe_3> you gotta love irc

lollllll

04-13-2009 19:57 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

well someones gotta say it
tossing llamas?

so so wrong >.<

04-13-2009 21:37 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

I have to say, at this point

"<+Joe_3> ok so weve worked out we can fund RED DWARF the movie and that Llamas can fly if you toss them "

I actually Lolled so hard that I snorted and spawny gave me a weird look from across the room!

and coming online to see Nem talking about a big one also was a high point there today Big Grin
04-13-2009 23:23 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

[13:33] <+DeathMagick> what is going on
[13:33] <+DeathMagick> lol
[13:34] <+Buzzy_Bea> lol
[13:34] <+Hayz> zarkys pretty link :o
[13:34] <+Buzzy_Bea> hayz is licking sand
[13:34] <+Hayz> ^^
[13:34] <+Hayz> OMNOMNOM
[13:34] <+Buzzy_Bea> Wink

OMG I KNEW HAYZ WAZ STRANGE >_<

THE BLOOMING NUGET >_<

04-15-2009 13:36 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

youve only just worked out that hayz is strange?

Batgurl ring any bells Wink

04-15-2009 13:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I haven't seen anyone normal on IRC lately Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-15-2009 15:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

There are normal ppl on irc?
04-15-2009 15:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Normal is overrated

04-15-2009 15:50 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha who wants to be normal when you can be like meee >_<

04-15-2009 16:20 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

or like llamas \o/

04-15-2009 17:12 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

OMG ZARKY ARE YOU A LLAMA Red Face

04-15-2009 17:13 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

hmm, who knows, maybe :E

04-15-2009 17:15 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Ok ok, stick to the topic and post only the IRC talks ;p

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-15-2009 17:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hayz_M
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
youve only just worked out that hayz is strange?

Batgurl ring any bells Wink

I OBJECT!!

Its no longer Batgurl Pleased its Narwhals oooorr TigerHayz ... (from those of you that watch The Lion Man -awesome show- I wanna tigerrrrr Tongue )
04-15-2009 21:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

* Super_Bra "CENSORED" right leg Wink :*
* GayTiger sets fiore to belfys left
<Super_Bra> Red Face
<GayTiger> i like fire
* GayTiger noms the fire out
<Belfegor[BC]> and me i'll take a cross and holding it upside down i shall say "BEGONE >:^)"
*** Super_Bra has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
*** fridaygirl82 has quit (Signed off)
<Belfegor[BC]> wtf?? did it worked?

Behold the power of Belfegor Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kleks: 04-23-2009 23:07.

04-23-2009 23:04 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

[23:05] <+Belfegor[BC]> Funny IRC moments
[23:05] <+Belfegor[BC]> hahha i just had to do this ]
[23:05] <+Belfegor[BC]> ;]

you're always being watched

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

04-23-2009 23:05 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

omg i didn't even know you'd written that hahaha.... OMG BELF YOU HAVE CRAZY POWER Wink hahahaha

EDIT coz i waz the last one that posted.... I HAVE PROOF HE LOVES ME \0/

[22:26] * +Cesarz don't love Bea because she smoking
[22:26] <+Gendibal> and his final chat up line goes for the sympathy vote .......
[22:26] <+Gendibal> ........ "does my bum look big in this?"
[22:26] <@pops> haha
[22:27] <+Gendibal> I'm surprised you don't use the Kevin Wilson chat up book
[22:28] * +Gendibal uses the nearest fire extinguisher on Bea
[22:29] <+Gendibal> ARGH! I really need an experience hit Frown
[22:30] <+Cesarz> Bea its joke i love you
[22:30] <+Gendibal> its taken me nearly 24 hours to gain 8 honour points
[22:31] * +Gendibal slaps cesarz with a glove

hehe i love cesarz Big Grin \0/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 04-27-2009 22:39.

04-23-2009 23:06 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

*** Batgurl is now known as Foamy
<Bouncy_Bea> FOAMY
<popsicle> lol
<Foamy> NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO RISE UP
<Foamy> & BRING FORTH
<Foamy> YOUR SQUIRREL
<Foamy> (me)
<Foamy> TO THE BAGEL SHOP
<Foamy> TO GET ME SOME BAGELS
<popsicle> haha
<Foamy> WITH THE CREAMY CHEESE CREAMY CREAMY CHEEEEESE
* popsicle gets my rifle
<Foamy> & SOME COFFFEEEEEEEEE
* Foamy runs & dives

foamy the squirrell... im not repeating what got said after that .. I feel so mean lol POPPY you & your rifle Wink lol
04-28-2009 02:26 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

[18:11] <+[1]Bea> BOOOOOOO!
[18:13] <+Cesarz> go away
[18:13] <@DevilOFF> Smile
[18:14] <+[1]Bea> Shocked
[18:19] <+Cesarz> pff
[18:19] <+[1]Bea> :\ okays
[18:19] *** [1]Bea quit (Signed off)
[18:20] <+Cesarz> lol

07-09-2009 18:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LMFAO hahaha omg thats made my hour Tongue
07-09-2009 23:16 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha Wink i'm glad it brought a smile to your face haha Wink xx

07-09-2009 23:38 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009

[21:27] <+Raxis> Hehe no no, they all wanna play with my balls :S
[21:27] <+Raxis> Because I abandoned them ealier
[21:28] <@Evangelion> You abandoned your balls?

no comment Big Grin

Corrected Wink
Evan.

09-13-2009 21:30 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

*Palm slap forehead*

You didn't even copy Evan's replies :S

Your imperfection.
09-13-2009 21:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009

i dont remember what he said now either Tongue

09-14-2009 01:14 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny IRC moments

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH