Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Come on » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Come on
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MikiOne

images/avatars/avatar-7.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Attention Come on Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

come on register, everybody get you friends, parents, family into bloodwars, because that searching someone that i could kick ass is too long and make me exhausted Tongue

Make blow job not war !
>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<
03-02-2007 09:56 MikiOne is offline Search for Posts by MikiOne Add MikiOne to your Buddy List
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah... All those 30 min+ ambushes are boring a little...
03-02-2007 10:01 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
MikiOne

images/avatars/avatar-7.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by MikiOne
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

especially when sbd. escapes from the trap, when you are waitning for so long

Make blow job not war !
>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<
03-02-2007 10:05 MikiOne is offline Search for Posts by MikiOne Add MikiOne to your Buddy List
Malester

images/avatars/avatar-14.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

I would suggest to do siege on empty place somehere near 5/1/1. There's many ppls to attack.
03-02-2007 10:07 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Artmar

quote:
I would suggest to do siege on empty place somehere near 5/1/1. There's many ppls to attack.

But siege would take about 25h, what's even worse at the beginning of the game...
03-02-2007 10:18 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Malester

quote:
Originally posted by Artmar
But siege would take about 25h, what's even worse at the beginning of the game...

Actually, you can go on empty place without waiting any time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malester: 03-02-2007 10:22.

03-02-2007 10:21 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
volrod

images/avatars/avatar-21.jpeg

yes thats rightSmile ive allredy done that Smile its the same like in R2 u can go from 5 to 4 on empty spot at anny timeSmile

03-02-2007 10:27 volrod is offline Search for Posts by volrod Add volrod to your Buddy List
Artmar

quote:
Actually, you can go on empty place without waiting any time

Hehe, thx, I thought that it's the same as normal siege
03-02-2007 12:12 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Soli

Yes, but remember You can make another siege 24h later...

03-02-2007 13:33 Soli is offline Search for Posts by Soli Add Soli to your Buddy List
nesatinir

24 h on pemium account. on normal account 48 h

I'm looking for the good clan Smile
03-02-2007 13:42 nesatinir is offline Search for Posts by nesatinir Add nesatinir to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

and what for you want to go to zone 4, there everything costs more

03-02-2007 17:08 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

There are: [4 zone]
-items (+1) on easy quests
-more exp from attacks and quests
-more stones Smile
-more tasks = more pts of progress

sorry for my english xD
03-02-2007 18:45 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

so is anyone in 4 zone???

03-02-2007 19:46 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

4 zone requied 20 level

03-02-2007 20:05 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

oh, I forgot

03-03-2007 08:06 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

I think 20lvl is near 5points
and question:
How many ppl can move from 5zone to 4??
I ask cause i dont know, if I must make sieges that to get into 4 zone

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hermit: 03-03-2007 10:37.

03-03-2007 10:33 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

6116 = 20 level Smile

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-03-2007 15:57.

03-03-2007 10:35 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

guys how many exp you need for lvl 15?

03-03-2007 15:26 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Malester

quote:
Originally posted by Djeronimo

3797 exp for lvl 15
03-03-2007 15:31 Malester is offline Search for Posts by Malester Add Malester to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

ok thx

03-03-2007 15:41 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Malester
quote:
Originally posted by Djeronimo

3797 exp for lvl 15

Experience tabble

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-03-2007 15:57.

03-03-2007 15:44 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

oh, didnt see the table... sorry

03-03-2007 18:21 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Come on

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH