Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Modifications » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Modifications
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Modifications Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A few mods i have thought of:

A search on Auction to find item quickly, cloased and uncloased.

and as for the new temp-patch, i think players should be able to join an attacking team while a type 1 is on. But not be allowed to join that siege Smile

That way it dosn't limit people wanting to expedition or use clan armory etc. Smile

Let me know what you think please Big Grin
06-27-2007 15:15 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Due to high number of items (over 10k basic combinations) it is impossible to add search as it would couse a lot of lagg.

Thank You.
06-27-2007 15:30 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ye and if admins added that they would have to ban themselves for server lagging!

06-27-2007 16:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death12

wow, i didn't know how many combinations there were! lol

what about having a drop down menu of best prefix/sufex that you could use to search....?

I just hate looking for ages in cloased items to see if something i want has been sold and for how much... lol
06-27-2007 17:00 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Yes well that is a price that you will have to pay

06-27-2007 17:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

We have made an atempt to a drop down menu but for the time being the progres was held for technical resons, hopefully it can be bypassed before the years end possibly sooner.

Thank You.
06-27-2007 20:57 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Modifications

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH