Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Cool fights » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cool fights 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Cool fights Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dr. G vs Liz

Zeruel vs Liz

Liz vs Zeruel
07-03-2007 10:18 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Bigguyinblack

Registration Date: 06-26-2007
Clan: [RoD]

RE: Cool fights Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool battles. I notice nobody has blood to spare in any of those battles and you guys are in zone 3. What happens when people start entering zone 2? It's as if you are being punished for doing well and being high level, The focus shifts from Arcane Powers which are supposed to be a big part of the game to who has the best equipment.
07-03-2007 10:38 Bigguyinblack is offline Search for Posts by Bigguyinblack Add Bigguyinblack to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would be easier to use arcana if there was no blood point only they would be draft from blood pool when you use arcana.
For now you use only arcana on sieges/expedition.
07-03-2007 10:58 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well done lis, some good fights Smile

I use arnica in attacks only because i am a thought catcher and there is no point in me using my arnica in sieges or expeditions Smile

You should do the same if you are a thoughtcatcher.
07-03-2007 11:08 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Nice one Eli, I am a killer when I attack but I am weak at defence, today you got a gift from me, (very stupid mistake, I am sure you will notice itHappy

07-03-2007 17:53 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Do you mean not having very high agility or perception?

07-03-2007 18:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Samiczka vs liz
07-03-2007 22:31 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Oo

Quite a lot of blood You gained Big Grin

Big gratz for such a good fights Smile .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-03-2007 23:44.

07-03-2007 23:43 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Zeruel vs Quest Liz
07-13-2007 18:45 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oooh nice fight i think zeruel had a bit of an advantage with fn fal and nice defence zeruel

07-13-2007 19:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Lucky S_K vs Liz
07-13-2007 19:53 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh so unlucky!

07-13-2007 20:25 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Freeko vs 2h Liz
07-14-2007 09:03 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ouch that is one ....... good mace and nice crits

07-14-2007 18:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PORRELLO

Registration Date: 07-14-2007

wot does 2h meen ?
07-14-2007 19:34 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

2H weapon like mace
07-14-2007 20:14 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
PORRELLO

Registration Date: 07-14-2007

o cool Cool
07-14-2007 20:15 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Hyper vs Blodsugare
07-22-2007 20:56 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Now that was an unlucky fight. I can bet that you will defeat him next time Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-22-2007 21:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hyperborean
Double Ace

I hope so.
07-22-2007 22:05 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Better try 2h weapon with high critical bonus. It works pretty well on high defence people like blodsuger.
07-23-2007 07:52 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well done hyper, i admire your bravery that you went into a fight with bloodsugre

07-23-2007 09:13 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

This was close, but rewarding! Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8c06eb013f
07-26-2007 21:18 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Woa, that was very good fight, v. nice xp there Smile lol

only you would have the stick to attack a player 7 lvls above you lol

07-26-2007 21:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

lol, ill take that as a compliment Tongue lol
07-26-2007 21:30 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c2e9dcc752

07-26-2007 22:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Nice, ashame you should have got more exp... :/
07-26-2007 22:32 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

oro is not that good the punisher can kill him an get like 57 exp from it
07-26-2007 22:37
Scillage
Forum Legend

And how do you know that?I hope you arent another multiaccount

07-27-2007 11:38 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Scillage -> well fight and very nice exp =] cause it's unusual to get so much on this serv

07-27-2007 15:07 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

noooo he is my freind Tongue
07-27-2007 15:08
Scillage
Forum Legend

It wasnt too much exp, i was hoping for more though Frown i can beat most of people on 2nd page on ranking so targetting the first Smile lol

07-27-2007 15:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

good fight, im just curious why he didnt have a second weapon

CLICK.
07-27-2007 16:48 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

Arent we all but unless it was a suicide weapon it wouldnt have made a difference because he wouldnt have hit me

07-27-2007 16:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

oro has quit the game.

thats why he dosn't have a second weapon, exact reason i dont know.
07-27-2007 16:56 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

thanks for helping me find someone else to attack :p
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=56d6698923

CLICK.
07-27-2007 17:03 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

np lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7c0368d29f

Thats more the exp i like to get Big Grin lol

Oh yeah i matched you Death12:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f646600745

07-27-2007 19:17 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

scillage, You can't UP a topic in this section... It can be done in trade Tongue . And You can UP only if no one replied within three hours ^^.

BTW. Nice exp Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-27-2007 21:19.

07-27-2007 21:19 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

1. I know you cant up a thread in this section, i was doing it so people noticed my edit of the link

07-27-2007 21:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Hyper vs Meros
08-15-2007 23:04 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Cool fights

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH