Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Giving away account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Giving away account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nolt

Registration Date: 07-03-2007

Giving away account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nick:- izthemasterq
Reason:- My brother gave me this account, but i don't like this game, and will give this account, probebly to the first person who posts with a reasonable reason.

Ps. Does anyone know the weather? My NOOA system is not working.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nolt: 07-03-2007 20:52.

07-03-2007 19:59 nolt is offline Search for Posts by nolt Add nolt to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

RE: Giving away account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will have it please

07-03-2007 20:00 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
nolt

Thread Starter Thread Started by nolt
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, do i kNOw you? What's your in-game nick (NOLTe)?
07-03-2007 20:00 nolt is offline Search for Posts by nolt Add nolt to your Buddy List
crazyb

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the_punisher

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by crazyb: 07-03-2007 20:15.

07-03-2007 20:01 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
nolt

Huh?
07-03-2007 20:02 nolt is offline Search for Posts by nolt Add nolt to your Buddy List
crazyb

The_punisher

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by crazyb: 07-03-2007 20:16.

07-03-2007 20:02 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
AL_CAPONE

Race in game: Absorber

i will have it i for my brother

07-03-2007 20:31 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
nolt

What do you mean?

Do you mean that you will give your our old account to your brother?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nolt: 07-03-2007 20:39.

07-03-2007 20:38 nolt is offline Search for Posts by nolt Add nolt to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

no i will keep this acount but get ur acount an give it to my brother so he has acount so please can i have it

07-03-2007 20:40 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
nolt

Hmm, sure, why not. Sorry crazy_b, but you had NO Reason In getting this account.
07-03-2007 20:48 nolt is offline Search for Posts by nolt Add nolt to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

thanks my bro will be happy

07-03-2007 20:51 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

People from M.O.B clan

I guess giving the account to AL_CAPONE was a bad idea...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-04-2007 00:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

you should report to operator when you give away your account and he should report playing from the same IP. Maybe this is nothing evil but rules are rules.

07-04-2007 13:15 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Giving away account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH