Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Drawing » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Drawing 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.003 Votes - Average Rating: 9.003 Votes - Average Rating: 9.003 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Drawing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I can see no one created thread about drawing Tongue . Maybe I'll start Big Grin .

My site with drawings

Don't be shy. If You draw something just show it here Smile . No one will draws worse that me Tongue .

PS. I hope that this thread will make this forum more... crowded Big Grin .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-05-2007 21:16.

07-04-2007 22:34 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great pictures Smile I see that your Soul Master looks like a midget Tongue You've got a great talent, don't waste it Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-05-2007 21:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah they sure are good Smile lol

Love the black dragon Smile

and the one you have in your favorates.. the Simpsons one Big Grin
07-05-2007 21:15 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Coles

Midget? Oh well, he is kinda short, but I don't think that look so bad Tongue .

Death12: Yeah, I love this Simpsons picture to Smile . Someone did a great job and thats why I favorized it Smile .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 07-05-2007 21:16.

07-05-2007 21:15 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

God did you draw those yourself? Blimey your amazing at TPD. I recognise that black dragon off somewhere, it could be one of the pictures that i found when i was looking for RoD picture, do you recognise it D12? Anyway i will search through our forum for it and edit this post if/when i find it with link

EDIT: Yep found it: http://www.dragonsofjustice.org/images/G...agonOnRocks.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scillage: 07-06-2007 07:19.

07-06-2007 06:40 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Yes, I used this picture of dragon Tongue . But it's not drawed like putting paper on this picture and draw what You can see.

When I saw this dragon I realised that it would be hard to draw it (black dragon with black pencil ^^). I just looked few times on this drag and draw it myself.

I know that this dragon of mine is not perfect but at least I tried Tongue .

Oh, if someone don't like this kind of drawing... Just tell it Tongue . Critics are allowed to Smile .

PS. Your hyperlink doesn't work. Here's one: http://www.ibrigate.com/vb/images/usersi...agonOnRocks.jpg

PS2. Anybody draws here? Show Your drawings to everybody, it's fun Big Grin .

07-06-2007 12:07 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes the link does work, i tried it on my school computer as well and it still worked

07-06-2007 16:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

Maybe I was in the moment when the server dragonsofjustice.org was off, or something Tongue .

07-06-2007 19:10 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Try it again to see whether it works now

07-06-2007 19:13 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

It works now Smile .

I hope that You are not angry for that picture. I drawed it for training and I think that its not so bad Tongue .

07-06-2007 19:16 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Diablo185

images/avatars/avatar-532.jpg

Registration Date: 07-11-2009

http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k453/Diablo185/
These r my doodles and such. Some of the things are screenshots and others are from 3ds max.

PS nice stuff Coles
07-11-2009 00:09 Diablo185 is offline Search for Posts by Diablo185 Add Diablo185 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

uhmm diablo... last post was over 2 years ago

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

07-11-2009 00:11 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Diablo185

images/avatars/avatar-532.jpg

Registration Date: 07-11-2009

Well I'll be damned. W/E
07-11-2009 00:15 Diablo185 is offline Search for Posts by Diablo185 Add Diablo185 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Pleb is right, feel free to post your art work in this section, but make another thread please.

07-11-2009 00:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

I started to drawing manga few months ago but I don't have pics in net but maybe I put them soon, I have bad habit to start new pic even if last isn't ready. Does anyone have same habit?

04-25-2010 13:00 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by stonemake
I started to drawing manga few months ago but I don't have pics in net but maybe I put them soon, I have bad habit to start new pic even if last isn't ready. Does anyone have same habit?
If you have nothing to post, then it is wiser not to post at all. And definitely not an offtopic question. Next time I'll warn you.

04-25-2010 20:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
If you have nothing to post, then it is wiser not to post at all. And definitely not an offtopic question. Next time I'll warn you.

@diablo: this thread is about drawing I was just asking other peoples about it so why you give me verbal warning about it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by stonemake: 04-26-2010 14:21.

04-26-2010 14:14 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
@diablo: this thread is about drawing I was just asking other people about it so why it is offtopic? I'm thinking to putting my pics in net when I got printer.
Read the first post...
If you want to discuss, use PM.

04-26-2010 14:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
HarryLipp

Registration Date: 10-24-2012

I use the picture of black dragon. as mentioned I also have seen this picture somewhere and it is amazing to think this picture is drawn by you.
10-24-2012 11:30 HarryLipp is offline Search for Posts by HarryLipp Add HarryLipp to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Graphics » Drawing

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH