Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan tasks? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan tasks? 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Lamp Clan tasks? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tasks that affect the hole Clan basiclly... siege's on smelly wolfs and stuff like this. There is not that much to do as a clan...

ok there are the occassinal task siege, expo's that only 2-5 people can join, and of course the armoury which is to small for a desecent sized clan.
most clans keep:
boney set (2 knifes)
shami (head, top, and bottoms)
and a jewl set, elastic and uri being the most popular (2 rings and a neck)
which is 8 items. only leaveing 12 for a hole clan to put building stuf it...

What do people think about tasks that could increase the size of the Clan Armoury?
Not much, maybe 1 space or 2 every task.

I was thinking you would need requirements to start these tasks:
6 people in zone 5 for the first task.
5 people in zone 4 for the second.
4 in zone 3...
1 in zone 2...
1 in zone 1...

this would be a chance at +5 to +10 space's in the 'CA' and get clans working together more Smile

peeps views? Smile
Get that blood boiling like the ole' days guys Wink Big Grin
Raxis... diablo.. im ready for ya Tongue

EDIT: spelling...
EDIT: X people per zone changed...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-23-2009 15:26.

03-23-2009 14:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

RE: Clan tasks? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
I was thinking you would need requirements to start these tasks:
5 people in zone 5 for the first task.
4 people in zone 4 for the second.
3 in zone 3...
2 in zone 2...
1 in zone 1...

You can only have 1 person in z2 per clan.
03-23-2009 15:06 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Really Shocked didnt know that... well 1 in zone 2 then :S
Guess that makes sence as there is only 12 spots in zone 2... :/

EDIT: changed it a little Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-23-2009 15:26.

03-23-2009 15:12 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I like this idea. It would beneficial to all clans to do, and with good, useful reward.

How about before this CA bonus can be activated, the clan has to do an expo task? The clan leader has to take a party into the hatchery & defeat a naughty beast. Big Grin

That would be great fun. You could make the beast's difficulty level dependent on the level of the clan leader?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-23-2009 17:19 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Nice idea Knight!!

Apparently Artoir and the other mods no what the next patch is (him and Titan were bragging their knowledge) so id like to see their input Wink .. Maybe their 2 busy with some uber fantastic work >.>

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-23-2009 17:35 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Hey, I like this idea. It would beneficial to all clans to do, and with good, useful reward.

*passes out from shock* Tongue someone likes my ideas for a change "D

Yea... i like it Smile I was thinking along the same lines, but i didnt want to prepose big changes like new expo monsters, just build apon old tasks and amp the stats a little for higher clans.

I had the idea of a seprate part of the 'CA' for task reward items, like armour, head wear and pants that has no requirements, useable for all the clan with small bonuses, the bonus increases with the more tasks that are done, but again i didnt want to prepose big changes :S

Shorts of Clan Use (+1) CLOSE
Pants / Clan item /
Defence: --
Effects: STRENGTH +6, APPEARANCE +6, CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION +6, INTELLIGENCE +6, KNOWLEDGE +6
Requirements: None

+3 XX stat per level of upgrade, each task gives +1 to level, so you can get a total of +39 XX stat if perfect is the max level. that would be 13 tasks Smile

Slap me if i am going on to much "D

EDIT: spelling...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-23-2009 17:37.

03-23-2009 17:36 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Melisende

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: Sisters

I like the Idea
03-23-2009 17:37 Melisende is offline Search for Posts by Melisende Add Melisende to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

images/avatars/avatar-503.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2008
Clan: TCR

Sounds like a nice idea on the whole, I think your shorts of clan might be a little too bonused though Tongue

But the idea of having a task siege or something that increases CA armoury size a little or even gaining an item that is not owned by anyone but is merely a clan armoury item sounds like an awesome idea.

It would have either reduced requirements and a slight bonus to stats as a whole or maybe it could be level specific: eg. you could pick say the level z5 version task and that would be fairly weak but useable by everyone, z4 a bit stronger and only useable for people level 20 or above (tie it into the level requirements for moving up into that zone, but useable still if you haven't moved up yet but are that level).

Each task for selected zone or scale or whatever getting harder to achieve.

R2 in game name= Neo, Id- 452
03-23-2009 18:34 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:

Slap! No cha on shorts Wink

Generally, not a bad idea to have more cooperation among a clan.

03-23-2009 18:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by NeoRAge
Sounds like a nice idea on the whole, I think your shorts of clan might be a little too bonused though Tongue

I thought the bonuses were a little low to be honest :S Of course you would need requirements to do these tasks to upgrade the items. the requiements in this case are XX people in XX zone; each task in each zone would need to be completed one after the other of course Smile

6 in zone 5 = Normal to +3
5 in zone 4 = +4 > Good
4 in zone 3 = Good > Good +2
1 in zone 2 = Good +3 > Good +5
1 in zone 1 = Perfect

all 3 items (head, shorts and top) would only give +117 a perfect, which not many clans will be able to get Smile i dont think BoS will give that lovely zone 1 city up without a fight Wink

quote:
But the idea of having a task siege or something that increases CA armoury size a little or even gaining an item that is not owned by anyone but is merely a clan armoury item sounds like an awesome idea.

yay Big Grin

quote:
It would have either reduced requirements and a slight bonus to stats as a whole or maybe it could be level specific: eg. you could pick say the level z5 version task and that would be fairly weak but useable by everyone, z4 a bit stronger and only useable for people level 20 or above (tie it into the level requirements for moving up into that zone, but useable still if you haven't moved up yet but are that level).

Each task for selected zone or scale or whatever getting harder to achieve.

Requirements! *screams* lol.
I would say some requiremenets would be needed, if not a level 10 could max there city out without doing much, Im not to sure, i just came up with the idea, i dare say some requirements would be put on the items no matter how much i and others hate them "D lol

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:

Slap! No cha on shorts Wink

Generally, not a bad idea to have more cooperation among a clan.

lol Tongue i can dream cant i? Tongue
you like the idea aswell Shocked Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-23-2009 18:56.

03-23-2009 18:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Sounds awesome, will help the clans that are not organised the slightest to actually start working together (eg NIGHT -.-) and will also help the clan out. I think it's the extra space in CA that mainly caught my eye, the clan defo needs that.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-23-2009 19:10 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

awww... im sure NIGHT aint that bad Smile
The clan armoury space and a clan working together to get it is the main thing that draws eye's i think Smile

Hopefully some good words from a certain admin *cough*Szeszej*cough* might apear sometime? Big Grin *hint* Wink

Until then... i shall bask in my own brilliance lmao

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-23-2009 19:50.

03-23-2009 19:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

ooh i like the sound of this..been able to kick some more wolfy's asses sounds like fun..

the C.A bit is good to...as we have the sham set plus bony items plus rings of blood etc

leaves little room for anything else lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-23-2009 20:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
The clan armoury space and a clan working together to get it is the main thing that draws eye's i think Smile

hes annoyed because there was a siege, and alot of people didnt join, meaning we ended up facing twice as many people, and quiet a few of us are slightly annoyed

i think its a pretty good idea, its nice to see ideas in game system i must say.

basing it on the clan leader or clans strengh is a good idea too, otherwise it would be a little boring, not something to work towards.

it would certainly help to get some clans working together more, and the extra armoury space would come in handy

just asking to do the task for zone 4, would you have had to do the task for zone 5 first?
03-23-2009 20:41 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:

hes annoyed because there was a siege, and alot of people didnt join, meaning we ended up facing twice as many people, and quiet a few of us are slightly annoyed

ah :/ sounds like u need a hug ;P break down in comunication maybe? it happens...

quote:
i think its a pretty good idea, its nice to see ideas in game system i must say.

basing it on the clan leader or clans strengh is a good idea too, otherwise it would be a little boring, not something to work towards.

it would certainly help to get some clans working together more, and the extra armoury space would come in handy

indeed Smile clans strenght would be a little better i would think Smile do it via per 500 points or something Confused

quote:
just asking to do the task for zone 4, would you have had to do the task for zone 5 first?

Yea, this would be hard for the top 5 clans i think as there all zone 4 or higher... it would give an unfair advantage if it could be done in any zone i think... of course thats not set in stone or nout Smile

03-23-2009 20:52 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

3 things:

1. Great idea in my opinion.

quote:

+3 XX stat per level of upgrade, each task gives +1 to level, so you can get a total of +39 XX stat if perfect is the max level. that would be 13 tasks Smile

You really are going on too much Tongue , +2 stats would be enough Smile

quote:
    Originally posted by DemonDude2
    Nice idea Knight!!

Apparently Artoir and the other mods no what the next patch is (him and Titan were bragging their knowledge) so id like to see their input Wink .. Maybe their 2 busy with some uber fantastic work >.>

Refrain from posting such comments. Mods don't know the patch schedule so forget about saying such things. You'll be rewarded with spam for that.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-23-2009 22:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

1. yay Big Grin

2. It's just an idea, IF it was put in i dare say many change's would be made Smile
but yea, maybe it is a little to much Smile i dont think it is as i would expect getting higher than good +3 would be quite hard Smile maybe a wolfish queen and an army of wolfish quards will re-emerge *hint for a task idea* lol Smile
How about a bonus at good & perfect, Eg; 5% decrease in building requirement @ good and 10% at perfect? Smile just an idea, it's not much. but it would be nice

3. Shocked

03-23-2009 22:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Nice idea Knight!!

Care to fill me in on what it is then? Because I certainly don't know.

I like the idea, but with clans changing members constantly, how would it work?

High levels could go round clans completing these tasks for friends and allies and everyone would end up with the extra space.

The idea of extra space in the clan armoury is nice, but I think this might be the wrong way to go about it if you really want it to be a challenge.

03-24-2009 00:03 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Sounds awesome, will help the clans that are not organised the slightest to actually start working together (eg NIGHT -.-) and will also help the clan out. I think it's the extra space in CA that mainly caught my eye, the clan defo needs that.

Just sorted that added a clan participation ranking system just updating it will be a balls. DJ would you like to do the updating Wink

How about if the task siege for clan had to be done for the use of the CA only members that joined could use the CA and even harder clan task sieging to increase the number of items. This'll lower the rate of clan jumpers and would hint that this siege is on going never ending so to speak as there is always new members kinda.

All in all I love the idea of clan tasks but Artoir has a point

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir
High levels could go round clans completing these tasks for friends and allies and everyone would end up with the extra space.

In order to just use the CA all members would have to be involved and it'd remove the lvl restriction which most of don't really care about because we've past that lvl ages ago.

Just a spanner in the works on the bonus :0

btw hate the new gain hon via ambushing thingie makes siege organising so so hard

03-24-2009 03:26 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I like the idea, but with clans changing members constantly, how would it work?

The idea of extra space in the clan armoury is nice, but I think this might be the wrong way to go about it if you really want it to be a challenge.

I was thinking about this aswell, it is quite a head scratcher, only thing i would say is some kind of 'black mark' once you have completed X task, that would only let you participate/finish them the once in your game life? ;o just an idea?

03-24-2009 09:15 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

or just have them so that you have to keep that amount of members in the zone so as soon as you lose say the player in zone 1 you lose the bonus from that but i reckon it should be a siege instead f just having x members in x zone once you get a player in Z3 say you should have the option to siege a "boss" of that zone as i hate the fact there are hardly any sieges going on atm cos of the bloody stupid patch where you get poh from ambushes now makes clans seem pretty pointless apart from expos

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

03-24-2009 12:53 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Bask in your brilliance Wink lol... it would make it alot easier to do i think, but i dont know how this would stop clan hopping for the incrased armoury... The owner or zone 1 and 2 could just hop to every clan and then leave and then 'unlock' the zone 1 and 2 task for that clan then hop to another... sorry if i missunderstood, i am a ickle drunk "D

But then again if it goes via clan points how stong the monster/s are then haveing higher pointers in lower clans will just insure the ickle guys die quicker >.> if the monsters have say half perc based (eg 5 of them) attacks and half agility (eg 5 of them) then this could help Smile

It's would be up to the dev's what way to go or which way is easier Smile some things may need more programming or what not than others and they may not be up for it Smile

03-24-2009 17:57 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

As for the Black mark idea I don't think that would work, what if your clan disbands and then everybody has done it?

And perc based monsters can be killed by agility also..?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 03-24-2009 18:18.

03-24-2009 18:16 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

How about the 'Black mark' is removed after 2 weeks from moveing/disbanding/leaveing a clan? this would also stop clan hoping some what? Smile not completely but it will slow it down, 2 clans a month per player..?

It is the general idea, most clans have a good mix of melee & gunners, if the monsters were all gunners then only the melee players would go, and in vice versa for melee and gunners, it would be to easy... these tasks would suit rangers more i think Smile

If it was up to me then it wouldent all be siege/expo related, i would try add some extra things. like building tasks; each task would be differant for each zone all memebers need to build XXXX building to XX level, but im not sure how this would work without X people per X zone Smile

03-24-2009 19:48 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

There isn't much more than expedition or siege that can be done together, unless you count perhaps ambush all members of another clan..?

quote:

03-24-2009 20:32 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

(just on a side note: we're currently thinking of adding more tasks for second act so if you could come up with nice clan [or other] tasks then maybe your ideas could be included. I can't promise anything about tasks that will enhance your clan armoury or other things, but we really look forward to any general ideas for new tasks)

03-25-2009 01:16 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

How about an expo task? Only Act 2 players can enter it though!

03-25-2009 08:22 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Maybe there could be a clan task as you have the level tasks, that the clan needs to reach a certain amount of points, but thats just a thought
I like the expo task idea, that would be nice, it would be nice to ponder on this and maybe make a special set of monsters only for clan tasks or put more monsters at once (obviously lower their stats a little bit) bit it could be nice to see a clan battling a phoenix , black and red dragon at the same time :-)

03-25-2009 08:34 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

When you defeat an expedition monster you get a message like this:

Sphinx, a mythic beast in existence of which even members of the inner circle didn`t believe.

Sphinx, a mythic beast whose head will be your clan trophy.

How about adding a clan trophy hall where you can see the number of different expo mobs defeated by that clan. Additionally this could be linked with clan tasks.
In addition the clan trophy(or trophies) page contain information about this clans win and losses in siege, clan tasks completed and what else?

Task ideas(Expo related):
The numbers of White Dragons roaming the wastelands are increasing to rapidly, the members of [Clan name] must defeat [X] White Dragons to reduce the population.

A powerful Hydra has taken up residence in the Stone Swamps, [Clan name] must prove themselves worthy by adding the head of this mighty beast to the clan trophy hall. (Until, this task is completed clan members expoing in stone swamps has a chance of encountering a hydra, Of course a hydra with much improved stats)

Reward ideas:
- Added easiness bonus(1%) for upgrading buildings when in this clan(this reward might be given for more than one task adding the bonuses together)
- Extra hp(5%) for sieges(would be too good for expos i think)
- Extra bp(5%) for sieges(would be too good for expos i think)
- Expos take 25% shorter time to prepare, ie. shorter phase 1
- Slightly increased CA(+1 item), again a bonus that could be given more than one time

Edit:
Oh and i forgot to say, i love the idea of both clan tasks and act two tasks(just don't let the act 2 tasks depend on which zone you are in)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-25-2009 11:01.

03-25-2009 10:34 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

I would also like to add that maybe the reward could be that all members of the clan who participate in the clan expo recieve either an item or stones, regarding the ability, hp,bp, percentage bonuses it might create another gap between smaller and bigger clans,Im more in favor of the shorter time of expo preparation. Maybe another good idea would be for completeing clan task expo you would recieve more PoP than usual.

but in general I think Nndugnus idea is very good, especially the story part.
And the Trophy hall is nice, but do you mean to see how many of each species have been killed by the clan or just the particular number of badges for each monster accumulated in the clan?

03-25-2009 12:08 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008

Task for Act 2
'An assassin has been sent to kill you all you can do is wait and be prepared"
once a day the assassin ambushes you the challenge is to be able to beat him in defense

Clan tasks
Well to be honest the werewolves and usurper tasks are clan tasks but I still like the idea of an open ended clan task where only the members that join can use the CA

03-25-2009 13:47 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

- Wolfish queen & wolfish army

- Building tasks (1 for each Zone)

- Mutated expo monsters; (increased number of people able to join.) (PoP only rewards, not XP... still item and stone rewards thou Happy
1. Two headed White Dragons
2. Cursed Black Dragons
3. Undead Phenoix
(has a 25% Chance of being reborn, all slain members from the first would not be able to join the second time, if it gets reborn and is slain, all members who helped kill the second one would get double PoP and increased chance to gain a ledgendary item with prefix & suffix)
4. Mutant Hydra
(each head has it's own stats, but not HP. eg 1 head is percption based, 1 agility based and the other can be either)

- Werewolf task; everyone love's the ole' werewolfs Wink

Another idea... not related, but at the same time it is Smile
~ How about tasks that increase the power of Disposible items?

Eg.
Wolf`s Blood > Wolfish Soilder Blood

Wolfish Soilder Blood
Disposable items
Effects: STRENGTH +5, PERCEPTION -2, AGILITY +3, INTELLIGENCE -1, KNOWLEDGE -2, HP -10 %

Phoenix Tear > Undead Pheonix Tear

Undead Pheonix Tear
Disposable items
Effects: CHARISMA -3, REPUTATION -3, TOUGHNESS -3, regenerates 16 HP after every round of combat

Essence of Youth > Essence of Re-birth

Essence of Re-birth
Disposable items
Effects: STRENGTH +7, PERCEPTION -2 , AGILITY +4, INTELLIGENCE -2, KNOWLEDGE -1, 5% chance of re-birth. (expo's only)

Just for an Added bonus to the Clan tasks Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-25-2009 18:14.

03-25-2009 18:14 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

RE: Clan tasks? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the guild of theives have stolen a rare relic from your treasurery..seige their guild hall to reclaim it..the reward could said rare item

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-25-2009 20:05 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Mabye a clan expo task against more than one mob, like hydra,red and a gold etc...
03-25-2009 21:34 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Mabye a clan expo task against more than one mob, like hydra,red and a gold etc...

ooh that sounds fun

:a nest of drakes has sprung up near your clan HQ..and is causing havoc to surrounding area's..its up to you clan to defeat them.

03-25-2009 22:28 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan

Deja vu?
quote:
Originally posted by HamsterGod
...maybe make a special set of monsters only for clan tasks or put more monsters at once (obviously lower their stats a little bit) bit it could be nice to see a clan battling a phoenix , black and red dragon at the same time :-)

03-25-2009 23:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Just a wild guess here but... I think the people want some expo based tasks Big Grin

Perhaps a short list of the best 10 task idea's is needed so peeps can vote.
And a vote for the rewards Smile
It's pritty obvious what the turn out for rewards will be i think Wink

Edit; spelling...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-27-2009 08:31.

03-26-2009 02:18 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

This thread has died out a bit... :/
Hopefully a lovely multi post will get it up and going again...

Act 2 reward; only for clans who leaders are in act 2.
Increased space for clan memebers (+1 every 3-5 tasks)
???
_______

And... Roll on Act 3!!!!!! Act 2 is *yawn* now Tongue
wana see some cross breeding between races!
16 new races? 32 with male & female (i think) Big Grin

Your char dies and has a son/daugther with another races, you cant chose the 2nd race, RnG can take care of that Tongue
culta-master
culta-catcher
culta-sorba
culta-one
ect ect????
Big Grin

04-07-2009 19:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:

And... Roll on Act 3!!!!!! Act 2 is *yawn* now Tongue
wana see some cross breeding between races!
16 new races? 32 with male & female (i think) Big Grin

Your char dies and has a son/daugther with another races, you cant chose the 2nd race, RnG can take care of that Tongue
culta-master
culta-catcher
culta-sorba
culta-one
ect ect????
Big Grin

No you Muffin, it should be every level 70 wishing to advance to Act 3 has to choose a husband / wife and that decides your child's race

If male is cultist and female is absorber = Culta-sorba

If same race then it's = race + rng decided choice. Big Grin

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 04-07-2009 19:47.

04-07-2009 19:46 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Level 75 Tongue

Ehh... but idk if peeps brains could handle a choice like that, it's like asking if you want coke, diet coke or coke zero...
I know my brain couldent handle it
and maybe the RnG would have to wake up and stop being a Muffin all the time Tongue

04-07-2009 19:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan tasks?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH