Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » AL_CAPONE S looken for » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AL_CAPONE S looken for
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

AL_CAPONE S looken for Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

am looken for these things
1 shotgun
2 flame thrower
3 sniper rifle
4 ak47
5 shirt of speed or any think of speed
6 chain of genuis

bassicaly really good stuff

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by AL_CAPONE: 07-08-2007 02:52.

07-05-2007 01:09 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have fn fal+3 how much you pay?

07-05-2007 07:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shotgun (+3)

Two-handed gun
Damage: 30 - 72
Effects: Hit +15, chance for critical hit +31 %, ignores 50 % of opponent's defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 48, STRENGTH: 41, AGILITY: 18, PERCEPTION: 31, INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 38
Selling price: 50 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 651, Mana 126

offer?

Q

CLICK.
07-05-2007 08:52 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
AL_CAPONE

Thread Starter Thread Started by AL_CAPONE

i offer 2LS when i get them an wot else af got to

07-05-2007 13:29 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Wot 2 LS Each? God you must be mintedSmile

07-05-2007 17:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

no just for shotgun

07-05-2007 17:06 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

What about fn fal?

07-05-2007 17:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

i have 1hs an will be getten 2ls so i will get in touch with u when i get the stone s

07-05-2007 17:12 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok please contact me in game same nick as forum

07-05-2007 17:17 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I'm sorry that my first message will be this one.

Don't do any business with Al_CAPONE!

He offered a Lifestone for a Sniper Rifle, AK-47 etc.
When I put the weapon on auction, he sent me a message that his 'friend' will get the weapon for him and than 'accidentally' bid for the wrong item.

He offers a lot of stones, which sounds promising, but will always tell you that he'll get them.

I just wanted to warn my gamemates, take this as a friendly warning.

07-06-2007 15:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

You can also put a minimum price so he won't bid any lower...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-06-2007 16:21 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok i wont trust him fully but i want to give him a chance to redeem himself and fulfil his promise

07-06-2007 16:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

if thats ur fn fal on auction af just bidded a ls on it so diablo is wrong it was my mate folt that he didnt bet on it cus he is *** so is that ur fal on auction

07-07-2007 11:46 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

ill buy that shotgun for 1ls

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AL_CAPONE: 07-07-2007 16:16.

07-07-2007 16:16 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

ok just need to upgrade it

CLICK.
07-07-2007 16:17 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
AL_CAPONE

ok when can u put it on

07-07-2007 16:26 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No that isnt my fn fal, as u havent said that you wanted it on auction yet...

07-07-2007 19:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

o i said i will buy it of u for a ls so i thought it was urs sorry

07-07-2007 19:24 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No its ok i will just have to wait, you might still get out bid :/

EDIT: I have flame thrower

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scillage: 07-08-2007 22:01.

07-07-2007 19:25 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Yet again, history repeats itself. I've got nothing more to say, the actions speaks for themselves.

07-09-2007 12:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

wot ever diablo

07-09-2007 15:47 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » AL_CAPONE S looken for

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH