Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Funny attacks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Funny attacks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Funny attacks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought it would be a laugh to find out what cesarz would do to me in an attack so i attacked him because im not strong enoguh to attack bloodsugare and look what happened lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5eece8e20f

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

03-23-2009 19:13 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try posting in fight club next time.

03-23-2009 20:33 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh Frown i hought i had pu it inthe rigt place. My bad

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

03-23-2009 21:37 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Damien Von Absinthe

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Pwned.
Lol.
05-12-2009 15:49 Damien Von Absinthe is offline Search for Posts by Damien Von Absinthe Add Damien Von Absinthe to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

spam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is spam. pure spam and nothing but spam.

Damien Von Absinthe thats a warning for necroposting, just because im kind no warning for spam aswell. i suggest you familiarise yourself with the rules of this forum

thread closed

05-12-2009 16:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Funny attacks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH