Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Experience » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Experience
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

Experience Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The_Punisher bit into enemy's neck and sucked out 53 experience pts.

Thats good isn't it
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d5b5b9fb91

if you don't believe me

07-07-2007 10:04 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You deleted this message....

07-07-2007 10:22 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007

RE: Experience Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ha bret who was it any way

07-07-2007 12:28 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
crazyb

Thread Starter Thread Started by crazyb
RE: Experience Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've just beat it

The_Punisher bit into enemy's neck and sucked out 54 experience pts

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=525b500f82

I wont delete it this time

07-07-2007 13:39 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

notm bad, good to see ur taking out higher levels Smile

CLICK.
07-07-2007 14:29 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
AL_CAPONE

bret is *** Big Grin

07-07-2007 14:36 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Clan: -DB-

I agree with Ollieba, NOTM bad, and, you kNOw, Being Sick on the same person is NOT A bad thing, oh NO, I Am a person who does that too. But you NO, OverAll I am peaceful. And as you kNOw, Right Is right. NOLT.

Nice nice, you'll rise in the ranks fast if you keep this up. =)

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-07-2007 20:47 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

wot bret lol Tongue

07-09-2007 23:15 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
crazyb

Thread Starter Thread Started by crazyb

The_Punisher bit into enemy's neck and sucked out 59 experience pts

beat it again

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=27b7235f13

07-14-2007 12:43 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
nolt

Wow, you kNOw Crazyb, that's impressive, again, so i repeat...

NOAP, NOTM bad, and, you kNOw, Being Sick on the same person is NOT A(S) bad thing, oh NO, I Am a person who does that too. But you NO, OverAll I am peaceful. And as you kNOw, Right Is right. NOLT.

Nice nice, you'll rise in the ranks fast if you keep this up. =)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nolt: 07-16-2007 08:38.

07-14-2007 15:09 nolt is offline Search for Posts by nolt Add nolt to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

what do you mean by repeat, nolt. you wern't the person who said it. izthemasterq said it

CLICK.
07-14-2007 16:35 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

I think he means that he is repeating it not he wrote it first

07-14-2007 18:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PORRELLO

Registration Date: 07-14-2007

u are qite good crazyb
07-14-2007 19:36 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I have done 73 before in one go

07-14-2007 22:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PORRELLO

thats good
07-14-2007 22:05 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I have 2 people 6 lvls above me that i feed experiance points from Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

07-14-2007 22:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PORRELLO

wot are there names
07-14-2007 22:19 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Not tellin i will get ganged up on :/

07-14-2007 22:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PORRELLO

lol Smile can u tell me wot there names start with please

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PORRELLO: 07-15-2007 01:32.

07-14-2007 22:22 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Clan: -DB-

You kNOw crazyb, you suprise me, but well done.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-18-2007 12:22 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

one is d and one is c

07-18-2007 14:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
shadow956

Registration Date: 01-31-2008
Clan: [NOD]

cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that was alot of exp u got but who was it?

03-18-2008 11:44 shadow956 is offline Search for Posts by shadow956 Add shadow956 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

According to the information given in this topic you already got 3 warnings for necroposting yesterday and you're still necroposting today.

Good bye mr shadow956.

Edit. All your posts in old threads had been deleted, you won't need them anyway Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-18-2008 12:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

I got 70 in one ambush Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-25-2008 12:07 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
03-18-2008 12:59

This topic was last posted on over 3 months ago. And before that almost a year ago. Warning for necroposting.

06-25-2008 15:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Experience

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH