Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » giifting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page giifting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackhunt

Registration Date: 05-24-2007

giifting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dunno if i shud be posting this here but i think it be a damn good idea if u cud gift items or bloodstones to clan members. like u cud do it by trade or exchange of cash or even in clan armourys. whats do u think all?
07-09-2007 02:23 blackhunt is offline Search for Posts by blackhunt Add blackhunt to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that the most popular players would be the strongest because everyone who ends the game would give all his stones to him

07-09-2007 08:33 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a 'normal' trade system in R1 and R3 on polish servers. So if you want to give something to your clan members there is that posibility. And you will learn Polish a little bit Smile

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
07-09-2007 10:59 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

wouldnt this mean people would make loads of accounts, make a clan get the bloodstones and then disband clan?

CLICK.
07-09-2007 16:50 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Yes that would be a problem

07-09-2007 17:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Alukard

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Clan: BoS

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Probably, it does not come into play. It introduce stones for it that make resets.

I need xxxxx armor of shepherd (+x)
07-16-2007 19:30 Alukard is offline Search for Posts by Alukard Add Alukard to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » giifting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH