Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question about defensive sieges + night of heroes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about defensive sieges + night of heroes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Question about defensive sieges + night of heroes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I searched night of heroes already, didn't see anything about defensive sieges, and uhh... well i ain't gonna read every post in every thread made about it, because i'm lazy.

This is also directed at thoughtcatchers (or any clan which has the thoughtcatcher jewellery set and actually uses it, which my guess = 0)

Anyway, someone sieges you, and night of heroes kicks in (through the window like a supervillian) obviously if your the attacking side, it's just REALLY obvious that you use rep arcana, but if your defending, is it rep arcana, or charisma arcana? The answer might be obvious, but it really confused the hell outta me. Since bodyguard helps you when your attacking, and police helps in defense, but in sieges, despite attacking side/defending side, it seems more like your both attacking each other, just the defenders have more to lose.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-25-2009 17:24 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Answer is simple and based on Polish server: charisma is that what counts in defence.

03-25-2009 18:27 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question about defensive sieges + night of heroes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH