Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Rants, Jobs, Interests or pretty much anything » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rants, Jobs, Interests or pretty much anything 2 Votes - Average Rating: 6.502 Votes - Average Rating: 6.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah, my dad is dead as well, looks like we are pretty alike Smile

07-11-2007 21:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey dats quite strange u from midlands were abouts wot town

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by crazyb: 07-12-2007 08:36.

07-12-2007 08:26 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Scillage
Forum Legend

I live in a town called Evesham, in worcestershire

07-12-2007 09:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
crazyb

I live in birkenhead Tranmere Wirral

07-12-2007 12:10 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Scillage
Forum Legend

What county is it?

07-12-2007 13:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

its england

07-12-2007 13:26 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

COUNTY NOT COUNTRY

07-12-2007 13:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

soz i dont no mereyside birkenhead i dont no one of them i think tho Frown

07-12-2007 13:30 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I was asking crazyb not you

07-12-2007 13:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

well every one see s all of this dont they every one is intiltled to write on it an i lif in the same area Mad

07-12-2007 13:34 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Do you where do you live?

07-12-2007 13:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

birkenhead tranmere it say on my little auto biography thats how i no crazyb we went to the same primary school

07-12-2007 13:39 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh right ok cool

07-12-2007 13:43 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

am going to be bord shitless Confused now do u no any other good games

07-12-2007 13:45 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes i will put links here:

[and for that you will get a warrning Smile ]
[C47]

07-12-2007 16:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

am allready on the gladator game am on server 7 am called agripa an i dont really get that other game the only game i cared about was this one but me an me bro get perment banned for a stupid reason

07-12-2007 17:32 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No for a multi and interaction (being in a clan together)

07-12-2007 17:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

being in a clan together is allowed

CLICK.
07-12-2007 17:47 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

No it is classed as interaction and you get baned for it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scillage: 07-12-2007 18:10.

07-12-2007 18:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

somewhere else in this forum it sais you can - il look for it and edit this post when i find it

CLICK.
07-12-2007 18:07 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok good look in finding it

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
quote:
Originally posted by Rufio
in one clan.

As I've said, there cannot be ANY interraction between chars.

There, i found it and it backs me up

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scillage: 07-12-2007 19:21.

07-12-2007 18:13 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

and this backs me up

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Being in the same clan is allowed only if multiaccount were reported.

CLICK.
07-13-2007 12:53 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yes but it wasnt reported Smile

07-13-2007 18:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

al capone said it was reported

CLICK.
07-13-2007 18:50 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye and the admin said itwasnt, who do you believe?

07-13-2007 18:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

i reported to him that me and my brother will be playing from the same ip adress cus zeruel told my cousin that thats wot u do is that wot u are both going on about ?

07-13-2007 19:26 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

we are discussing if its allowed to belong in the same clan

CLICK.
07-13-2007 19:46 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
AL_CAPONE

yer he is saying i never reported it i did i reported that we are going to use the same ip adress

07-13-2007 19:48 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well i am really sorry AL_CAPONE but i have to side with the admin on the reporting bit

07-13-2007 20:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PORRELLO

Registration Date: 07-14-2007

who do mean by come on u blues
07-14-2007 19:41 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I support birmingham city fc and their nickname is the blues

07-14-2007 22:00 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
crazyb

Isn't this supposed this supposed to be a friendly forum instead of just arguin all the time

I think we shud be nice 2 each other in the forum unless they do somethin really bad 2

07-15-2007 17:05 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
PORRELLO

Registration Date: 07-14-2007

maybe bret maybe not
07-15-2007 17:21 PORRELLO is offline Search for Posts by PORRELLO Add PORRELLO to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye well he is banned now so it wont be arguing anymore

07-16-2007 16:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Rants, Jobs, Interests or pretty much anything

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH