Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » The upcoming dawn pulled you apart. ?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The upcoming dawn pulled you apart. ??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

The upcoming dawn pulled you apart. ?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just being picky really, but in this report it was a tie, so 'The upcoming dawn pulled you apart.' doent really work as their both dead already..

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=32f1fa0a04

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 03-26-2009 14:27.

03-26-2009 14:26 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was quite a strong dawn and managed to pull both bodies Smile

03-26-2009 18:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
It was quite a strong dawn and managed to pull both bodies Smile

Oh god you made me spray my biscuit all over my screen from laughing so hard, at the mo i got bloody tears in my eyes XD

I am SO sending this to the clan XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-01-2009 01:56 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » The upcoming dawn pulled you apart. ??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH