Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » A Tale of the Twin - My Way » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Tale of the Twin - My Way
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

A Tale of the Twin - My Way Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lysandra and I both have stories on the go - however- I hit writers block - but I always promised her that I would do a Tale of the Twins - my own version of her.

This is just an introduction

If you like it - please let me know and I will continue to post - It's very different from my usual style of beginning - so bare with me - oh - if you feel it's fragmented - it's supposed to be - I hope you enjoy

Introduction

Please listen to my story, lend me your ear and allow me to tell you a tail of woe, a story of such deep sorrow, filled with love, passion, hatred and sadness. An epic of two people so entwined you would thought that they where one.
Lovers? No
Not that love – it the one of brothers and sisters that I talk about, I wish I could explain the full details to you in minutes, but I am afraid that this will take hours, please listen if you have the time, I promise you that you will feel as I do, open your heart and hear me.
Who am I, that’s not hard to know, for I am the whisper of everyone’s lips, the tears in your sadness and despair, the happiness of every smile
Who am I? I hear you say again; a shadow, an image of my former past, a nobody from an age time forgot.
But who are you, the one reading this, are you a saint, sinner, priest at my confession maybe.
But then again, are you my executioner, the ender of my life, or unlife as I would have; do not worry if you are, I have someone waiting for me, someone I care for very much and I welcome this outcome.
I have done much wrong, but always for the preservation of my life, you see my father wasn’t a very nice man, he tried to rape me and kill my brother, for that, I ran him through with his own sword, spineless little basterd… Apologies for the outburst, how rude of me, not like me at all, ha… looks like you rubbed off on me after all… I’m drifting, please excuse me, nostalgia is such a wonderful thing – shall we swing the lantern; I doubt it young one I hold stories that you turn your hair white…
What?
You want to hear them…
really?
Are you sure for they are not for the faint hearted. You don’t mind?… Kids these days, no fear of anything, I knew someone like that, she was such a happy little thing, shame my brother put a dagger through her back – he really shouldn’t have done that, it’s what got him killed.
I ruined the story… what do you mean?
Oh I see…
No that’s common knowledge and anyway it’s not the end of the story that should interest you, it’s the beginning, I wasn’t always like this you know, there was a time I would have killed you on the spot for half the comments you have already made, no, do not worry, you do not have to look at me like that, I’m in no mood for it anymore, anyhow I am waiting for the sun to rise, to gaze upon it one more time before I join my brother, that is why you are here, I want you to remember all that I tell you and I can’t do that if you are dead now can I?
Turn you?
No? let’s just say that you would not be ready for that, your… to naïve – sorry.
Who am I – why do you want to know, is it really that important, if you haven’t guessed it already then you will never know.
Who am I, really you must stop asking me that same question, all will be revealed, we have plenty of time
You really can’t wait can you, very well, I suppose it made for the start of this, I am one of two, half a pair. My story… A tale of twins
Who am I – my name is Lysandra and this… this is my story.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 03-26-2009 19:38.

03-26-2009 19:33 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice, i thought you was speaking from your characters point of view, but then BOOM, lys is talking and from the sounds of it, lestat is dead *NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Continue this please, i NEED to see it now.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-26-2009 21:38 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raziel666
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quite correct - Lys is talking - however - she is talking to you - the gaps are basically where you should be thinging the answers - I'll start the first chapter

oh and you won't find out about Lestat until the end as lestat is killed in my Angels of Death story - and that is still yet to be finished

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

03-26-2009 21:58 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

So far good.. go on..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-26-2009 22:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » A Tale of the Twin - My Way

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH