Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Frank-capone; Al-capone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Frank-capone; Al-capone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Frank-capone; Al-capone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You've said that you're brothers, but if it is true you must be siamese twins. Times of logging are identical.

Permanent ban.

If desired I can provide appropriate screenshots.

07-12-2007 00:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Frank-capone; Al-capone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i log on his for him for when he cant go on it an when he is playing the ps2 an when he is home he logs on myn when am out but thats mainly every friday aN satorday we help each other out thats wot brother s are for please we both love this game we all ways spend are credit on it an are other pc is broke so this is the only one we can go on

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AL_CAPONE: 07-12-2007 10:10.

07-12-2007 09:55 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

RE: Frank-capone; Al-capone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been hacked by al capone and he posted this as me everything there wasn't said by me

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by crazyb: 07-12-2007 12:08.

07-12-2007 10:34 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
AL_CAPONE

? i no why ur doing this bret u want to become better than me an pass me in ranks thats why

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AL_CAPONE: 07-12-2007 13:13.

07-12-2007 12:58 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wot you talking about mate?

EDIT: You shouldnt go on anybody else account anyway. Also i attacked you and then you went on his account and because he is higher level he won to get revenge.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scillage: 07-12-2007 13:19.

07-12-2007 13:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

right bret is the punisher my mate an he wrote some think an now saying i hacked him an now he no s that am permatly banded now he can pass me in rank which he has all ways wanted to do now am going to be bord all the time now cus of this an its not true wot the adminstrator is saying
I ONLY DO QUESTS ON HIS we were both going to change are passwords today so we keep both of are s private so we dont go on each others an dont save the password in the computer an that but cant now

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by AL_CAPONE: 07-12-2007 13:27.

07-12-2007 13:22 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Tough you still shouldnt go on each others account

07-12-2007 13:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

o so if am on the computer an he is on the ps2 near me an he asks if i can just log on his to see wot has been happening wot am i supposed to say a Mad

07-12-2007 13:32 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

You should say no pause the game and you come and check it

07-12-2007 13:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

thats just stupid

07-12-2007 13:35 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No its what you should have done if you didnt want to get banned

07-12-2007 13:36 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

i didnt no i was going to get banded i told the operator that we will be playing from the same ip adress

07-12-2007 13:37 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye but your not allowed to lose on one account and go on stronger account to get revenge

07-12-2007 13:40 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

i never got revenge he asked me who i got attacked by an i said scillage an he said he will attack him for me an for resources

07-12-2007 13:41 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh well tough

07-12-2007 13:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

oh well tough am not replieng to ur stupid things all ur trying to do is make it worse Mad

07-12-2007 13:43 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

u wen on the board on MY account (thats hacking) I don't even care if u r betta dan me anyway

07-12-2007 16:36 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Scillage
Forum Legend

No i am not trying to make it worse i am just stating the facts

07-12-2007 16:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

quote:
Originally posted by AL_CAPONE
i log on his for him for when he cant go on it an when he is playing the ps2 an when he is home he logs on myn when am out but thats mainly every friday aN satorday we help each other out thats wot brother s are for please we both love this game we all ways spend are credit on it an are other pc is broke so this is the only one we can go on

You've sentenced yourself with your own words. The game regulations are clear on this subject.

07-12-2007 17:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Frank-capone; Al-capone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH