Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Gender Confusion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gender Confusion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Shocked Gender Confusion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright that's it. Bling and Impetus and now Arania all turned out to be blokes?! Its all very confusing to me! Are there any girls out there who play male characters? Any more secret cross-dressers yet to come out of the closet? Please declare yourselves, so I don't get any more shocks Tongue

I'm a girl, I play a female character.

Your turn Wink

03-28-2009 08:42 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Male/Male

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-28-2009 08:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hahaha - I know a few guys who like to play at being gals! Big Grin

Declaration: I am an Ancient GOD, and don't you forget it. Evil

Oh, and I'm male, but you know that already.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-28-2009 08:52 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

You should know that from the beginning, I'm a noob (male) Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-28-2009 09:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Kalessin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Declaration: I am an Ancient GOD, and don't you forget it. Evil

I wouldn't forget something like that for a moment Wink Ia Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn!

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
You should know that from the beginning, I'm a noob (male) Smile

Yup, the longest-playing noob in the game Wink You've been sensible enough to post photos!

Windlich and Dragon_Rider are both girls though, right? REAL ones I mean?

03-28-2009 09:37 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

female/female Smile

03-28-2009 11:52 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

male/male Smile

A lot of man's playing female character cos more good drops ale for females Big Grin

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
03-28-2009 13:16 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

I'M MAN TRAPPED IN A WOMANS BODYYYYYY

wub wub haha

nah i'm playing a female character and i'm a girl last time i looked Wink

Big Grin love B xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-28-2009 13:32 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

male/male if im not then im a pretty good actress Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-28-2009 13:49 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

female/female lol Big Grin

Pleased
03-28-2009 13:52 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

any bets that bea just looked then?

btw

male/male

03-28-2009 14:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Shocked RE: Gender Confusion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
Alright that's it. Bling and Impetus and now Arania all turned out to be blokes?! Its all very confusing to me! Are there any girls out there who play male characters? Any more secret cross-dressers yet to come out of the closet? Please declare yourselves, so I don't get any more shocks Tongue

I'm a girl, I play a female character.

Your turn Wink

WOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

impetus and arania was a guy, i mean are guys :shocking smiley face thing:

as for me guess what the GREAT min/kenpachi is ? Big Grin

oh ya did u lot know knight road is biosexual or triosexual whichever one it is.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 03-28-2009 14:31.

03-28-2009 14:27 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

tatiana is male playing as a female character Wink

I'm the ordinary male/male.

EDIT: Kenpachi is male/male Wink

03-28-2009 14:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

RE: Gender Confusion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Perhaps they just like all the attention? "D

I am Crazy/Male Big Grin

Oi minsh... i saw that edit you pecker head! Tongue
Minsh is clearly in love with me Shocked Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 03-28-2009 14:44.

03-28-2009 14:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

we are all either a girl or a G.I.R.L. ( Guy In Real Life )
Big Grin Roll Eyes

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-28-2009 15:50 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

RE: Gender Confusion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
as for me guess what the GREAT min/kenpachi is ? Big Grin

oh ya did u lot know knight road is biosexual or triosexual whichever one it is.

Hahaha - you're a borderline guy; because you're still my beeeatch! Tongue
And as for KR - he's just unfortunately disturbed, but we love him anyway. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-28-2009 16:22 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kalessin

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
tatiana is male playing as a female character Wink

Aha, thank you, see I did not know that!

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
oh ya did u lot know knight road is biosexual or triosexual whichever one it is

Haha is that men, women and inanimate objects? An unnatural attraction to sofas? Or is he like that woman that married the Berlin wall? Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Impetus
we are all either a girl or a G.I.R.L. ( Guy In Real Life )
Big Grin Roll Eyes

Damn the internet and all it's confusions Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 03-28-2009 16:25.

03-28-2009 16:25 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Female and play as female.

03-28-2009 17:25 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

quote:
Windlich and Dragon_Rider are both girls though, right? REAL ones I mean?

Yep, dragon_rider is a girl Pleased

03-28-2009 18:04 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

Male/Male
I know Niki is a guy playing a female character

03-28-2009 18:34 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u273/...ivesABobcat.jpg

that's knightroad. u cant see his/her/it's thing so its quite hard to say what his/her/it is Tongue

and OF COURSE i am MALE/with male character.

i believe sherah is male playing in female character, so is sakura.

03-28-2009 18:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

im a male, and i have a male character
03-29-2009 00:14 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
any bets that bea just looked then?

omg poppy no i didn't ¬_¬

you've upset me now hahaha are you sure your not a woman playing a male character... i've seen you on cam its very suspicious haha

love B xx

03-29-2009 00:50 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

horse/male

Wink

wouldn't you all like to know

03-29-2009 04:12 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

I've always been Male/Male, even when incognito (whatever that means Tongue )

03-29-2009 06:12 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

Male/Male

lol, lot's of weird and wacky people play this game!

03-29-2009 16:41 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Gendibal
I've always been Male/Male, even when incognito (whatever that means Tongue )

Gendi.........? LoL - after all the ranting on the boards, the thing that draws you out of retirement is a girl / guy debate! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-29-2009 23:43 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Male and male charrie on both severs.

Evan aren't you female on necro?

Anyone who remembers Firetouch.... well Firetouch was a male playing a female character

Your imperfection.
03-29-2009 23:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Monstrosity/male, always have been always will be.

Btw, wasn't it obvious that blingbling was a dude? Impetus and arania, yeah, thought they were girls aswell (not G.I.R.Ls)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-30-2009 00:04.

03-30-2009 00:04 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Evan aren't you female on necro?

I'm lesbian on Necro anyway Tongue

03-30-2009 00:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Lol so Evan is 1 part female. I knew it was you I saw at Rocky Horror Big Grin

Your imperfection.
03-30-2009 00:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

he could even get away with it with his moobs Wink
03-30-2009 00:17 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

aww i thought it waz just looogie with those sexy moobies hayz Wink

hehe

03-30-2009 00:41 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Yes i'm a male, and my gender on the board was always male. sorry for those who didn't notice Big Grin

I've played male on french server, wanted to try female here... and i regret it!!!

Terrorfel is a male Wink
Serafine too...
and many more Evil

it's so funny when guy talk to you thinking you are a girl... hahaha Big Grin many will recognize themselves Smile
03-30-2009 02:36 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

Bea: evan developed over night Wink I hate schooool :'(

Tat: I always knew you was a dude Red Face
03-30-2009 11:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I see that there are a lot of manly women here Tongue

Bea: they grow bigger and bigger every day, they're gonna surpass yours soon Tongue

Hayz: Enjoy school while you can, later you'll regret that you didn't enjoy it Tongue . I know, because I do regret Tongue

03-30-2009 11:51 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

schwert is a guy masquerading as a female character.............

oh and if any of you were wondering i myself am a badger hiding behind a male character.

03-30-2009 13:17 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Why do many people think because male play female character they are masquerading or hiding somethin?

As far as i know this is only a game. A game where we ambush and kill others.

This is not a dating game so why bother?

I've saw many people trying to flirt me.. it's just funny but if people are frustrated because some male play female or vice versa this is ridiculous Wink

I even shown that ( the young teens guys trying to flirt me ) to my wife and she had a good laugh..
03-30-2009 15:03 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
bigleg

Registration Date: 01-17-2009
Clan: Jokers

im a man who turned into a woman when the necro server opened lol
03-30-2009 15:06 bigleg is offline Search for Posts by bigleg Add bigleg to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
I see that there are a lot of manly women here Tongue

Bea: they grow bigger and bigger every day, they're gonna surpass yours soon Tongue

Hayz: Enjoy school while you can, later you'll regret that you didn't enjoy it Tongue . I know, because I do regret Tongue

ture say about school.

03-30-2009 15:21 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Gender Confusion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH