Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » myn an my brothers ban » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page myn an my brothers ban 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.673 Votes - Average Rating: 1.673 Votes - Average Rating: 1.673 Votes - Average Rating: 1.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AL_CAPONE

Registration Date: 07-03-2007
Race in game: Absorber

myn an my brothers ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have a nuf evindence that we shuld not be banned permently
as u all no me an my brother help each other out by doing each other quests an we stick in the same clan becasue we like to stick together
now caprio rufio an cost got banned for multi acount ing an got let of an me and my brother are more innocent than them

Yes, it is interraction, but alone it cannot be a reason for ban. You've given me enough reasons for permanent ban. You haven't even bothered to report playing from one computer.

that is wot the operator said to them now this is the first wrong thing that me and my brother have done and we reported that we are playing from the same ip adress an all we done was stay in the same clan and do each other quests but the day we got banned was the day when we were going to change are passwords an clan thats way i think that both of us derserve a second chance Confused

07-13-2007 12:26 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with you really you should speak directly to the operator but if you were doing each other quests that is account sitting so you should reduce the time of the ban to 2 days

07-13-2007 12:50 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
AL_CAPONE

Thread Starter Thread Started by AL_CAPONE
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have been speaking to him am waiting to when he comes on now

07-13-2007 13:10 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

well hopefully it will be ok

07-13-2007 16:49 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
AL_CAPONE

yer cus we are both innocent an u no that me and my brother love this game cus when u come over to mine we are all ways on it lol Cool

07-13-2007 19:24 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Ye same with me i am always on it

07-13-2007 20:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

its the best Cool

07-13-2007 20:47 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye it is but if you are angry with me dont be it hasnt just been me that reported you other people have as well

07-13-2007 20:54 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

reported wot how can u all report some think when we havnt done any think wrong

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AL_CAPONE: 07-13-2007 21:02.

07-13-2007 20:59 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

That is account sitting/multiaccounting

07-13-2007 21:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

acount sitting is helping each other with quests an that but i dont get why he gave caprio rufio cost a second chance an not me an me bro

07-13-2007 21:14 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Dunno i would send message to him (pm) and absolutely beg him to let you go on one condition that you dont do it again

07-13-2007 21:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
AL_CAPONE

thats wot i am doing lol Cool

07-13-2007 21:32 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Caprio, Rufio and Costa got a second chance because they didn't do anything really bad. They just wanted to be in one clan and they really were three people.

One night you and "your brother" were talking with me and I was observing you. Every minute you were changing accounts between AL-CAPONE and FRANK-CAPONE and still was saying that you are brothers. The fastest relog was (as I remember) 17 seconds or a bit slower... It's just not human...

P.S. I'm still on my holidays and I just got an opportunity to get on the Internet so I'm on the Board but not in game.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-14-2007 08:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AL_CAPONE

we are brother i log on my do quests then his then myn an keep on doing it an he tells me wot to do an that an the same when he is on it

07-14-2007 10:32 AL_CAPONE is offline Search for Posts by AL_CAPONE Add AL_CAPONE to your Buddy List
Vampy

Registration Date: 06-25-2007
Clan: M.O.B

Listen up please Big Grin

I know what they did about multi but, they are brothers, they help each other out because they are brothers, thats wot brothers do so for each other, help each other.

so i think they both derserve a second chance...so please if you have a Heart please unban them and give them another chance. Frown

Pleeeaaaassssseeee Crying

they are my friends and i know how they are..good brothers Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vampy: 07-14-2007 10:51.

07-14-2007 10:51 Vampy is offline Search for Posts by Vampy Add Vampy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Vampy
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry, but what I see is logs of you starting to play at the same time, finishing at the same time and relogging every 2 minutes. Even if I had evidence that you're brothers I wouldn't unban you firsty because I can't be certain about that and secondly because the logs say that you were a multiaccount. For me the topic is closed, if you still want to play then create new accounts and play without breaking the rules.

07-14-2007 12:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » myn an my brothers ban

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH