Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Ring of Easiness for rent » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ring of Easiness for rent
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Holuo

Registration Date: 03-10-2009

Text Ring of Easiness for rent Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Renting Easiness!!!
read carefully:
-I'll be renting Ring of Easiness through your clan armoury only, therefore your clan needs to fulfill the requirements for the clan armoury, if you want to rent it individually then you'll need to apply for the clan i'm in at the time
-price for one day of rent is 2000 PoP (for the whole clan, not per person, you can collect it among all clanmates), or 150 PoP for individual rent
-if your clan wants to rent Easiness, message me with your desired day during the week, look below for available days
-when the day for your clan comes, i'll place an application, it's in your interest to accept it ASAP, after accepting the application, send me a trade offer with 2000 PoP, after accepting the payment i'll put the Ring in your clan armoury
-renting day starts from 18.00 (server time) of previous day until 18.00 (server time) of the day choosen

Monday - available
Tuesday - available
Wednesday - available
Thursday - available
Friday - available
Saturday - available
Sunday - available

the above list is going to be refreshed every time the Ring is booked

Ring of Easiness

Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +2, stat requirements lowered by +10 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 21
Selling price: 24 000 Lgo

peace...

R2 ID: 921

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Holuo: 04-06-2009 18:28.

03-28-2009 18:40 Holuo is offline Search for Posts by Holuo Add Holuo to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

stats of ring...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-28-2009 18:43 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Ring of Easiness for rent

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH