Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » hacking » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hacking
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Halu_minium

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

hacking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shadowing can't go on his account
His vampire sent that message:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...=1469244&type=1

But i got him on msn and he is not online 'cos he can't.
I sent a pm to a moderator at the beginning of necro for the same sort of problem but no answer.
So if you can do something (find ip of hacker or i don't know what)
thx

ps: sorry for my english Smile

ps1: the one who is on his account try to rob a sqare with old market to rob shadowind items... if you can ban it or other thing to protect his items (his e-mail was also changed, he can't have password with it...)

ps2: if you need his real ip he plays also on french serveur with the same nick, so you can ask to operators over there

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halu_minium: 03-29-2009 17:01.

03-29-2009 16:33 Halu_minium is offline Search for Posts by Halu_minium Add Halu_minium to your Buddy List
Halu_minium

Thread Starter Thread Started by Halu_minium
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, what will you do if he lose all his items?
Just find is ip and ban it if it's not the same like in france...

03-30-2009 07:55 Halu_minium is offline Search for Posts by Halu_minium Add Halu_minium to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 831
Login Dawca
Char Dawca

Permanent ban for account theft, shadowing banned until the password is recovered.

03-30-2009 08:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Halu_minium

Thread Starter Thread Started by Halu_minium

Thanks for him

edit:
How can he recovered his password, i suppose he has to contact you?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halu_minium: 03-30-2009 10:04.

03-30-2009 08:37 Halu_minium is offline Search for Posts by Halu_minium Add Halu_minium to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Just use the normal password recovery tool

03-30-2009 17:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sh4d0w1nd

Registration Date: 04-01-2009

It seems to be ok
until my account is debanned, I would be able to join the game

thanks for all

04-02-2009 15:25 sh4d0w1nd is offline Search for Posts by sh4d0w1nd Add sh4d0w1nd to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » hacking

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH