Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Rental shop: Good Ring of Easiness - stat requirements lowered by +15 % » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rental shop: Good Ring of Easiness - stat requirements lowered by +15 %
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dirk

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

Shocked Rental shop: Good Ring of Easiness - stat requirements lowered by +15 % Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Ring of Easiness
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +3, stat requirements lowered by +15 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 26
Selling price: 36 000 Lgo

Rental conidions:
- thru the Clan Armory
1. you pay the listed price and apply to the clan I'm in - after you use the ring you get kicked from the clan)
Price for one-time use: 250 PoP.
2. I'm joining your clan at 19-20 (server time) for 12hrs and either I put the ring into CA for individual request or for all time I stay in clan.
Price for overnight putting into CA: 1500 PoP

- thru the Old Market
This kind of loan requires the borrower to give me a lien (in PoP or valuable items).
I don't lend the ring in this manner to everyone.
I reserve the right to choose whether I lend the ring to the person or not.
Time of rental: max. 2 minutes from the moment the offer had been accepted - so collect the items you need first, then take the ring Smile
Price for 2-minutes use: 250 PoP.

Write in game to check if I'm online...

Direct link to my profile

Edit 04-16-2009: New rental conditions (lien)

on my auction bn=mp+24h

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Dirk: 04-16-2009 17:20.

03-30-2009 15:01 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
shota

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on minute I will take
and also will give a mortgage
04-16-2009 10:01 shota is offline Search for Posts by shota Add shota to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one minute please Smile
05-12-2009 07:57 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Dirk

Registration Date: 03-23-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dirk

Big Grin

on my auction bn=mp+24h

07-13-2009 08:41 Dirk is offline Search for Posts by Dirk Add Dirk to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

i would like it for 1minute please you on?

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
07-13-2009 13:04 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Mitnal serpentis

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

If I can borrow it for a minute, how much in pop do I have to give you as lien?

08-13-2009 23:31 Mitnal serpentis is offline Search for Posts by Mitnal serpentis Add Mitnal serpentis to your Buddy List
*Disgrace*

Registration Date: 08-17-2009

RE: Rental shop: Good Ring of Easiness - stat requirements lowered by +15 % Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good ring of easiness il take for 1mins mate thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by *Disgrace*: 08-28-2009 13:58.

08-28-2009 13:57 *Disgrace* is offline Search for Posts by *Disgrace* Add *Disgrace* to your Buddy List
78dyzio

Registration Date: 03-13-2009
Clan: TPs

2 minutes please Smile

r2:78dyzio
08-31-2009 11:52 78dyzio is offline Search for Posts by 78dyzio Add 78dyzio to your Buddy List
purenova

Registration Date: 05-19-2009
Clan: AvE

2 minutes =P
09-01-2009 11:33 purenova is offline Search for Posts by purenova Add purenova to your Buddy List
El_Polako

images/avatars/avatar-559.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2009

2 minutes pleaseSmile

ID:4121
10-07-2009 12:51 El_Polako is offline Search for Posts by El_Polako Add El_Polako to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of El_Polako: tmiecznik
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

No player of given ID.
In our world there are no vampires of this name.

Mad

02-11-2010 12:11 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries and Loans - Necropolis » Rental shop: Good Ring of Easiness - stat requirements lowered by +15 %

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH