Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » trade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page trade 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shota

Registration Date: 02-18-2009

trade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a question I do not know where then I must was write
why in trade does not have a book-mark close post
03-30-2009 20:58 shota is offline Search for Posts by shota Add shota to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

because on this forum it's not possible to close own threads.. only mods can

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-30-2009 22:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean you cannot close your own threads in trade?

03-30-2009 22:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
shota

Thread Starter Thread Started by shota

yes I must write to bobalob57
03-31-2009 07:52 shota is offline Search for Posts by shota Add shota to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

It shouldn't be like this, I'll try to check what is wrong

03-31-2009 10:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
shota

and ???
03-31-2009 17:32 shota is offline Search for Posts by shota Add shota to your Buddy List
shota

Szeszej help !!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-05-2009 19:12 shota is offline Search for Posts by shota Add shota to your Buddy List
Sasz

Registration Date: 03-29-2009

It is realy a problem, because everybody gains warnings!

04-06-2009 10:50 Sasz is offline Search for Posts by Sasz Add Sasz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Sorry for the confusion, should be working now

04-06-2009 16:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » trade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH