Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » alphonse shop » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page alphonse shop
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
alphonse shop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friendly Dagger of Leader (+5)
Damage: 12 - 13
Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +14, REPUTATION +11, HIT PTS +20 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 47, STRENGTH: 32, AGILITY: 38
Silver Ring of Accuracy (+4)
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, AGILITY +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, APPEARANCE: 32

Shining Club (+5)
Damage: 8 - 11
Hit +7, PERCEPTION +12, TOUGHNESS +9, chance to hit with melee weapon -25
LEVEL: 23, STRENGTH: 30, AGILITY: 24, INTELLIGENCE: 5, KNOWLEDGE: 6

Tie of Misdemeanour (+3)
Effects: CHARISMA +1, REPUTATION +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 23, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 24, CHARISMA: 20

Hunter's Shirt (+5)
Defence: 4
Effects: PERCEPTION +11, KNOWLEDGE +14, chance for critical hit with guns -29 %, chance to hit with melee weapon -22
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 31, APPEARANCE: 19

Sword of Suicide (+5)
Damage: 12 - 51
Effects: Hit +9, maximum damage +34, AGILITY +16, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 38, AGILITY: 37, INTELLIGENCE: 20, KNOWLEDGE: 20

Plastic Ring of Hard Skin (+3)
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +7, CHARISMA +7, REPUTATION -4, AGILITY -2, TOUGHNESS +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 43, APPEARANCE: 47

Crystal Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+3)
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 43 - 49
Effects: Hit -15, CHARISMA +13, REPUTATION +16, HIT PTS +24 %, minimal damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 39, STRENGTH: 39, INTELLIGENCE: 11, KNOWLEDGE: 14,
AGILITY: 11

these are all the things wot i can put on acution at the moment

This post has been edited 13 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-30-2007 19:28.

07-18-2007 18:27
Azarel

Registration Date: 05-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much you want for Helmet of Precognition (+4)
07-18-2007 20:43 Azarel is offline Search for Posts by Azarel Add Azarel to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wot do u have
07-18-2007 20:56
Azarel

I give you 2 Heartstones
07-18-2007 21:12 Azarel is offline Search for Posts by Azarel Add Azarel to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ok but i have to wait a bit till i can put it on
07-18-2007 21:45
Azarel

ok i will wait
07-19-2007 05:59 Azarel is offline Search for Posts by Azarel Add Azarel to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Life stone for Battle Jacket of Looter

07-19-2007 07:43 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ok but i will put that helmet on an then the jacket
07-19-2007 08:26
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

RE: alphonse shop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you can't put a kilt +5 on auction it has to be at least good +1

Edit by Zeruel: Good not Good +1

07-19-2007 08:41 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
alphonse
unregistered
RE: alphonse shop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new stuff plastic ring of hard skin +3 an Crystal Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+3)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-23-2007 17:12.

07-20-2007 11:59
alphonse
unregistered

auction time
1 shining club on acution
2 sword of sucide
3 scorpio

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-26-2007 19:31.

07-26-2007 19:31
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Can i see stats for plastic ring of hard skin please? Smile
07-26-2007 20:40 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

new stuff on the list an so is that ring d12
07-26-2007 20:52
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

The stats are in the original post by alphonse

07-26-2007 21:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

i got this which is now on the list
Silver Ring of Accuracy (+4)
07-26-2007 21:09
Scillage
Forum Legend

Can you save that for me? When i have the stones i will buy from you for LS 2HS? maybe only LS HS if i cant find another HS

07-26-2007 21:28 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

ok but if some one bids higher u cant lol Tongue
auction time
1 shining club on acution
2 sword of sucide +5 1ls 1hs
3 scorpio 2hs
4silver ring of acuracy +4

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-27-2007 01:49.

07-26-2007 21:32
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye you have wiped my store cupboards clean from stones, as well as upgrading an item from +4 to +0 with 4 bloodstones Frown waaaah not fair *sulks*

07-26-2007 21:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

lol well with them stones i can make my good item or make my good items better
07-26-2007 21:37
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye i am glad someone has the stones to do that

07-26-2007 21:38 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

are u shore u can a ford to get them
07-26-2007 21:40
Scillage
Forum Legend

Which 1 sword or other 1? I have enough for the sword but hope 2 find enough for other

07-26-2007 22:00 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

well u have about 3 day to find stone s for the ring
07-26-2007 22:35
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok i will try

Change of plan, can you save sword for me as well?

07-27-2007 11:30 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

why cant u get it when i put it on auction
07-27-2007 12:03
Scillage
Forum Legend

Read the message i sent you, it explains everythng

07-27-2007 14:52 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

k so now
auction list
1scorpio on auction
2?Sword of suicide?
07-27-2007 14:54
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Scillage yet again i ahve to tell you, this is sellers section he dose not need to be told on the forum that you will message him.
He can see that in game.

I am not going to ask you again to set a good example and not spam, say what you have to say in one post, and dont reply to someone elses post with the same argument as before, like in the new expedition patch topic.

//EDIT

its sellers section not game system

ollieba
07-27-2007 16:30 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I am ready for the ring

07-28-2007 11:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

i thought u want the sword
07-28-2007 11:28
Scillage
Forum Legend

I need the ring first and i offer LS HS

07-28-2007 11:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

ok i will put it on after my scorpio is done
07-28-2007 11:36
Scillage
Forum Legend

ok

07-28-2007 11:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

sword of sucide on auction Pleased
07-30-2007 19:29
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » alphonse shop

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH