Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » RoD vs Expedition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RoD vs Expedition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

RoD vs Expedition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

RoD vs WD

White dragon is not a record so we are trying to beat black dragon:

RoD vs BD

I'm berserker so I'm trying to beat him with melee weapons. It is hard but as you can see I can penetrate his armor.
07-18-2007 19:46 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a task of utmost difficulty. Don't try this at your squares.
07-18-2007 20:53 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, even if you didnt quite kill the Black Dragon, you did extremely well

07-19-2007 11:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

oooh close unlucky against bd better luck next time

07-19-2007 17:50 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

RoD vs BD

All thanks to Shendra and Dr.G my melee set still need few upgrades.
07-25-2007 17:36 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

that was a good fight we had Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 07-25-2007 17:46.

07-25-2007 17:38
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

good fight eli Smile but u need to upgrade your eq for black dragon Smile i will try to kill him with 1h weapon Smile that will be great Tongue but i need few more str to do this

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
07-25-2007 18:16 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Well done, better luck next time though Wink
07-25-2007 18:41 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Zaub I know what equip you have and it will be impossible to do with it.
Even if you had my strength equip that would be too low for 1h weapon.
You need to have about 140-1xx+ damage in trophy hall view+ arcana do to some damage.
07-25-2007 20:41 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

now i have +26 str from arcana i will have soon like + 35 ~~ and 2* cruel dagger of suicide Smile i can make now one, but im w8 for some other item Wink

thx ;*
07-25-2007 20:45 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

You will still have to have HUUUUUGE +**% for critical hit to do damage to it, let alone kill it

07-25-2007 20:53 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

55% will be good Smile this game is funny if u have some point to reach Smile

thx ;*
07-25-2007 20:57 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

u have 55% crit?

07-25-2007 21:01 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

21 elvish cape 16 tatoo 10 black diamond Smile but if i want i can have 55 Tongue

thx ;*
07-25-2007 21:10 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

How is that 55?

07-25-2007 21:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

DAMAGE
98 - 133 Dagger of Suicide (+5)
93 - 128 Light Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+5)
DEFENCE 30
STRENGTH 83
AGILITY 102

+21 damage from arcana +5/6 from disposable item
124 - 160 Dagger of Suicide (+5) -> 248-320
119 - 155 Light Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+5) -> 238-310

I could try 1h weapons at next dragon.
I can merge cruel knuckle duster of suicide but as you can see it I don't need it to do more than 1 damage with 1h weapon.
Elvish Jacket of Strongman
Light Shorts of Strongman
Horned Balaclava of Adrenaline

I don't think that you have better strength item than me Smile
07-25-2007 21:15 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
How is that 55?

i said:

but if i want i can have 55

i can upgrade elvish cape and tatoo Smile have lot of stone

thx ;*
07-25-2007 21:16 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=96371f782e

Here is how it works without arcana and disposable item on player with 167 defence.
07-25-2007 21:18 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

nice items eli Smile but 102 agi is still to less for BD, but if u upgrade item Smile i have lot item to merge Wink when i make all i will have like 100+ str Wink but i need little time to make all of this

thx ;*
07-25-2007 21:23 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Elisabeth. I think it is obvious to you that to scratch a Black Dragon you need a lot more. Besides I didn't use disposal or arcane Smile

07-25-2007 21:25 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Average dragon have ~280 defence so dragon will absorb 35 damage more.
So it would be:
Elisabeth attacks with Dagger of Suicide (+5), Black Dragon takes 24 damage.
50% of hits would be above 1 damage Smile
07-25-2007 21:28 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Average dragon have ~280 defence so dragon will absorb 35 damage more.

35? i think that 1/2 from 280 is 140 Smile

thx ;*
07-25-2007 21:47 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

she means absorb 35 more than zeruel would but she mis calculated it that is 110ish more than zeruel so will absorb 55 more damage so you wont do much damage

07-26-2007 09:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

You forget about arcana and disposable item and I also calculated bodyguard agency bonus and it will be 35 damage.
07-26-2007 09:54 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

lol? u talking about dragon ... so where the hell u have there bodyguard agency ?

thx ;*
07-31-2007 10:23 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » RoD vs Expedition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH